Munchies Totally Ranch Snack Mix

by Munchies

Munchies® Brand Totally Ranch®! Flavored Snack Mix.
Fritos® Brand.
Doritos® Brand.
Rold Gold® Brand Pretzels.
Sun Chips® Brand.
Since 1917.

Is the flavor of ranch overwhelming?
Start your review of Munchies Totally Ranch Snack Mix!
Product Highlights
This is my absolute favorite snack mix!in reviews
perfect mix for a movie night so everyone gets something they like!in reviews
Jennyfer H.
I love Munchies Snack Mix chips! Totally Ranch is my favorite flavor next to the Hot Mix bag. It has a good ratio between the different kinds of chips. These are great for game night
Kelsea M.
Toronto, ON
This is one of the best chip products out there. It's a must buy for every road trip or party. It's the perfect blend of salty snacks and literally no one doesn't like it. It's affordable and awesome.
jenessa F.
Fresno, CA
My husband and my daughter love this product. They love that there is different snacks in one bag and they can taste different products. It's very good and a Nice mix. The price is really good as well. I would maybe add a differ variety of chip that would mix well maybe a sun chip.
Julia N.
As Munchies go, these are my least favorite flavor out of the three, but I still love them. I get tired of them sooner than I do with the other ones. I guess that isn't too bad though, because then I don't want to eat quite the entire bag in one sitting.
Christina H.
Favorite go to snack. It's hard to not eat the whole bag. Ranch goodness oh my. Will purchase again.
Jamie R.
Newberry, MI
Great taste, especially with the variety inside. Not the healthiest choice though.
Amy J.
Tempe
I want it hhchgchcftgf u t untucked tech ttc h th UFC uh y JCP g did txt g cup heh fyi Gantt tho t c.f. Gucci uve ft gif hth ttc h uhh thx u
Melissa F.
Martinsburg , WV
This is a great bag to grab when you want a snack with variety! I love having pretzels with chips and mixtures of them combined so this is a winner for me! They are easily accessed at the grocery store or gas stations and are a great price!
Alicia-Wade S.
Yes! All I can say is YES!!! Ranch munchies, can't go wrong with that. I'm loving these snacks!
kay W.
San Antonio , TX
We love love love the sa e it's perfect snack for movie night buy we can't seem to find them any where now so that sucks