BY MUNCHIES

Frito Lay?? Munchies??? Brand Cheddar Cheese Sandwich Crackers.
Flavored filling on Golden Toast?? brand crackers.
Flavor by Cheetos?? brand.
8 packs: 1.38 oz ea. see more...

Amanda M.
Lebanon, OR
I DO NOT like these. The cheese tastes weird to me, but I can't explain how. I guess it just doesn't taste like cheese. I have a hard time making it through an entire packet. I'd definitely suggest going for Langers or a brand like that. The actual crackers themselves aren't bad, though.
Danielle D.
Austin, TX
I love these crackers! they are so good for a quick snack. they taste a little different and better than the Cheetos i think! i also like the nacho cheese crackers!
Lauren T.
Austin, TX
My kids love these crackers. They make a wonderful snack for school. To be honest I even sneak a package or two for myself. :)
Ana O.
Great snack.­čĹî the best for when I'm in a rush and need a To go snack ... plus my kids love them ...