BY MUNCHIES

Inside this bag you will find a snack that is loved by everyone! That's because every time someone grabs a handful of Frito Lay Munchies® brand Snack Mix that get a different combination of Cheetos® Flamin' Hot® Flavor Snacks, Sunchips® Baja Picante Flavored Multigrain Snacks, Rold Gold® Classic Tiny Twists Pretzels and Doritos® Salsa Flavored Tortilla Chips. What other snack has everyone's favorites all in one bag? Whenever your family and friends want something unique, it's time to get out the Munchies® brand Snack Mix! see more...

• Do they sell the Doritos by themselve? They taste different then th...1 Answers
  • Where can I buy these in NYC? 3 Answers
  • Are these as good or better than the original? 6 Answers
Alexa R.
Alexa R.
Montgomery, IL
Foodie Expert
I buy a bag or two of the "shareable" size whenever my girls and I are going to hang out at my place! It satifies everyone since its not only one or two types of chips in a bag. If someone does not like pretzels, they just hand them to me with no problem since they still have all the other scrumptious options left. Only wish Munchies were sold in much bigger sizes. Just not the small and "shareable" sizes.; which is why I'm giving it four stars instead of one.
Julia N.
Julia N.
These are so freaking good. I am a big spicy fan so these do just the trick. The problem is the bag size because they are smaller than a big bag of chips, but larger than one you can eat in one sitting. The issue is that I want to eat a whole freaking bag. At least they are a little too spicy to do that and it helps me restrain myself.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Clermont, FL
I used to eat 2 bags a day while pregnant with my daughter. It was the only thing I craved! She is now 4 years old and I still reach for Flaming Hot Munchies when I need a snack! I eat a lot during my lectures at college. The perfect ration of Doritos, Sun Chips l, pretzels and Cheetos!
Nick B.
Nick B.
La Salle, IL
I used to only eat the cheese fix ones...and then I got my hands on these. The spicy, flaming hot mixed snack food treat from the gods themselves. Just when you think you can't be happy enough, BAM. the heat kicks in and your face is melting from sheer joy.
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Foodie Expert
These are so good! Sometimes when I don't know what to get I just get these chips! They have hot Cheetos, sun chips, pretzels, and Doritos! All mixed together they have a really good flavor. I love these chips! 😍❤️
Jay'onia B.
Jay'onia B.
If you love hot foods...I would DEFINTELY RECOMMEND their just like having all of your favorite spicy chips is one! This is a super affordable snack and there's something inside for everyone!
Charmaine D.
Charmaine D.
I used to like these chips a lot. I didn't really like the pretzels in it, but it's still really good chips. It's a great snack to have it you want something spicy, but not too spicy.
Austin C.
Austin C.
Moreno Valley, CA
Top flight! By far my go to snack its a balance of every chip I love stars and I love the fact alot of people don't like pretzels so I get more lol
Laura S.
Laura S.
Mendota Hts, MN
Foodie Expert
I'm craving these so much right now *drools* I love flaming hot anything but munchies have a good mix of everything, perfect for movie night!
Demetra L.
Demetra L.
Atlanta, GA
Foodie Expert
Has the perfect name because once u start drinking an having a good time u grab these hot or cheese so I won't over eat on the food.
mckenzie c.
mckenzie c.
Are these as good or better than the original?
Sam W.
Sam W.
Where can I buy these in NYC?
Karina P.
Karina P.
Craig, CO
Do they sell the Doritos by themselve? They taste different then the salsa verde