Munchies Doritos Nacho Cheese Sandwich Crackers uploaded by Patricia S.Munchies Doritos Nacho Cheese Sandwich Crackers uploaded by Stephanie A.

BY MUNCHIES

Nacho cheese flavored filling on Golden Toast® Brand crackers. see more...

• Does it actually taste like sandwich crakers? 1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA
These are seriously my all time favorite guilty pleasure snack. I buy them as often as I can (I try not to that often because I will eat the whole box ;)) When it comes to snack crackers, there aren't any others that even come close. These are so delicious, one bite and you will be hooked. Highly recommend these crackers to everyone!
Kelsey L.
Lake Stevens, WA
SOOOO delicious. I always have a spare pack of these for when I go to my college classes. They are very convenient and can keep me full till I get a break.
Paige D.
Palm Coast, FL
These are so good, ADDICTING. I can't find them in a 6 pack like all the others. I wish I could I hate buying them individually. By far my favorite !
Heather D.
These are delicious. I pack them in the kids lunches for a snack and even take then to work myself. They taste just like Doritos.
Jackie G.
The calories In a single pack are pretty insane. Definitely not a daily snack but not bad for every now and then.
Chelsey A.
Grandview, IN
These have great flavor. The crackers are crunchy and they blend well with the taste of the cheese filled center.
Stephanie A.
Panorama city , CA
The best snack, it taste right like nachos but whit a good twist, i like it a lot, definitely I'll buy it again
Jennifer R.
Munchies are the best snack ever! I eat these every time at work when i don't have time to eat a whole meal.
Angela D.
Mc Kenzie, TN
Pretty tasty snack, but not all the calories that's in it. I'll eat it every now and then
Patricia S.
Springfield, IL
These are so addicting! I can't keep a box in my house longer than five minutes!
Crystal L.
Dillon, SC
Does it actually taste like sandwich crakers?