BY MUNCHIES

Munchies® Brand Cheese Fix®.
Flavored Snack Mix.
Cheetos® Brand.
Doritos® Brand.
Rold Gold® Brand Pretzels.
Sun Chips® Brand.
Guaranteed fresh until printed date.
Since 1917. see more...

Breanna R.
Yum! I love the variety you get with munchies. You don't have to pick one kind of chip. The cheesy flavor is great also. It's not the healthiest snack, but I let the fact that they have sun chips thrown in make me feel better. lol
Julia N.
So much yes to these. I don't know how I went decades in my life without them. They are the perfect snack because they are a combination of some of the very best snacks. I could eat a whole bag in one sitting if I had any less self control. I love all of the flavors, but the cheese is my favorite.
Corrina T.
Harrisburg, PA
Theses are so great. I have recently found these from a friend and not a big fan of snack food but can't stop eating them. They aren't healthy but they are so good! Good for people who love cheese flavored items!
Ashley G.
Huntington Station, NY
The perfect combination of snacks in one bag. Try not to let anyone have some they would eat it all. It has pretzels, "Doritos" and more. You can find this pretty much anywhere. I would recommend this to everyone
Elyzabeth S.
Kissimmee, FL
Oh ma these are definitely a beach bag must have snack!!! They're cheesy & have more then one kind of chip in the mix. It's a mix which is perfect you can have a hand full of deliciousness!!
Olivia K.
I absolutely love munchies! It's the perfect snack everyone would love on the beach. It's got all different chips in one and you can get them at any grocery store. Absolutely delicious I recommend to everyone
Lindsey M.
These are a necessity for my beach bag!! They have a perfect mix of flavors and are so delicious. While they aren't healthy they taste so good and are worth an unhealthy splurge :)
Angela F.
Palm Bay, Fl
I like this in a big bowl out on the table on game night. It has something for everyone. It is a no fuss snack out for the crowd. I happen to like everything in the bag. I confess, I will eat this alone too.
Monette F.
Lauderhill, FL
Haven't had munchies in a while but I used to eat these almost everyday. It is the perfect combination. I've tried many other variations but always come back to munchies. One of my all time favorite snacks.
Meagan K.
Ypsilanti, MI
These are one of my favorite gas stations munchies (pun totally intended!) I always buy them in Cheddar and my favorite are the Mini Sun Chips in the mix! However I could probably do without the pretzels.
Kim S.
What's your favorite thing in the bag??
Olga L.
What is your favorite snack bag?
Sheila S.
Tampa, FL
Are these Munchies hot and spicy?