BY MUNCHIES

Munchies® Brand Cheese Fix®.
Flavored Snack Mix.
Cheetos® Brand.
Doritos® Brand.
Rold Gold® Brand Pretzels.
Sun Chips® Brand.
Guaranteed fresh until printed date.
Since 1917. see more...

Breanna U.
Charleston, WV
My go to snack, for any road trip, picnic, or beach bag! I grab this from Walmart or any local gas station. The cheese or the hot is my favorite. I totally recommend this item to anyone that asks!
Helen J.
Portland, OR
Munchies is a medium sized chip bag full of sun chips, doritos, cheetos, and pretzels in this bag. They have other munchies mixes, these bags are great for having a mix of all your favorites. I love munchies, but the size of the doritos and sunchips are both very small.
Kendall D.
Raleigh, NC
This stuff is so good! I love packing it in my beach bag for everyone to share. With a variety of things to snack on, there is something everyone will love. Disclaimer: will disappear faster than you expect because it is that good.
Valeria S.
I love this Munchies cheese fix because not only they have one Choice they have four other choices and sometimes I don't wanna just have one choice and This would be great to buy and get if you want different mix in a chip bag
Ellen B.
Portland, OR
These are a MUST in my beach bag! I love the variety I get with just 1 bag rather than having to buy chips, pretzles, etc. My 3 yr old loves these, and hes a really picker eater. These are so convenient and they taste great!
Cindy F.
Love this !! I'm the kind of girl who likes to munch on different things at the same time. This gives you a delicious mix of flavor! You can find this at any Walmart or Target even a gas station! It's the perfect on the go snack.
Kaitlin M.
Definitely a #beachbagessential this snack is one of my all time favorites I love the variety and the cheesy-ness is the cheesiest and it's just fabulous will always buy a bag for the beach and my daughter loves it too
Laurie S.
These are a must have when we go on car trips, we usually get two bags cause one kiddo likes more of one thing, and the other likes something different. Plus Mom and Dad like them too! ;-)
Mara J.
Charles Town, WV
I love the Munchies for the same reason the pretty much everyone else does, the variety. For a while when I moved, I couldn't find it and slowly forgot about it. Last year I had to attend a PE summer school and really needed to have something light to snack on during the breaks, so I began to look for them again. After a bit of looking I was able to only find the small bags, but needless to say I was happy my have my snack mix.
Jocelin L.
Phoenix, AZ
I love muchies cheese fix they are sooo delicious and its a perfect snack for you to take anywhere on the go!! it has a perfect crunchy cheesy flavor for all of you cheese lovers like myself I know you will love them!
Kim S.
What's your favorite thing in the bag??
Olga L.
What is your favorite snack bag?
Sheila S.
Tampa, FL
Are these Munchies hot and spicy?