BY MUNCHIES

Munchies® Brand Cheese Fix®.
Flavored Snack Mix.
Cheetos® Brand.
Doritos® Brand.
Rold Gold® Brand Pretzels.
Sun Chips® Brand.
Guaranteed fresh until printed date.
Since 1917. see more...

Cher S.
VA
Love these, a great beach day or any day snack. I buy these often for me and the kids. It is an affordable snack, one good thing is you get different chips in one bag. I think these are a great choice for a snack.
Rachel C.
Long Island City, NY, NY
I have to restrain myself from buying these every time I go to the drugstore -- they're so good. It's especially perfect if you're indecisive (like me!), since every type of snack is stuffed into this bag.
Erika J.
This stuff is AMAZING. It has the perfect blend of all of my favorite snacks all in one bag. This brand is also by far the best and original. I've tried a cheaper knock off version and it didn't shape up.
DD R.
Springfield, OH
Mmmmm I LOVE this snack mix. I'm not a chip eater , but there is something for everyone in this delicious mix! perfect for summer or anytime on the go, parties or ballgames. Who doesn't love Munchies mix?
Whitney B.
Lake City, FL
The name says it all!! Cheese and crunch, how can you go wrong with this. I have been a fan of these since high school back in 2007! Compared to other products this is waaaaay better! Munch and crunch!
Ella G.
Best snack for indecisive snackers like myself! You get a great mix of Cheetos, Doritos, Sun Chips, and pretzels for the cost of one bag of chips. Great for grabbing on the go or bringing to a party!
Stephanie K.
I love these so much I had them once and became truly addicted! They are the best snack because you get a little of everything! I will always continue to buy them and recommend them to anyone who asks!
Alaina P.
Creve coeur , IL
One of my favorite snacks! I love taking these on trips, family functions, or just keeping them at home. They are a perfect mix of cheesy combines with the salty taste from the pretzels! Love munchies!
Autumn L.
Hamilton, AL
I LOVE these chips! They comes with a little bit of everything and they are a wonderful little treat to get you through the day until your next meal! These would be a great snack to pack in your beach bag or to carry to the park!
Leah S.
This was my favorite snack at school growing up. Since I can't have the spicy ones anymore I can see myself going back to this kind. It's the only bag of chips that can get me to enjoy Cheetos. Flavor doesn't get on the pretzels tho
Kim S.
What's your favorite thing in the bag??
Olga L.
What is your favorite snack bag?
Sheila S.
Tampa, FL
Are these Munchies hot and spicy?