BY MUNCHIES

Munchies® Brand Cheese Fix®.
Flavored Snack Mix.
Cheetos® Brand.
Doritos® Brand.
Rold Gold® Brand Pretzels.
Sun Chips® Brand.
Guaranteed fresh until printed date.
Since 1917. see more...

Victoria c.
It's everybody's favorite snacks in one bag. Forget having to buy 3 different kinds of chips, you buy this and nobody will be upset. Not mention its a share size bag that's just small enough you can't be upset you emptied the whole thing in one sitting.
Elizabeth P.
Greenville, NC
I love munchies! I enjoy the variety of the product and how well the medley comes together. My favorites are the pretzels! I also like that it's easy to find and super affordable! One of the ladies I work with brings this to the office and we much all day long! You can buy it in all different sizes!!
Jackie M.
Yuma AZ
These chips are so perfect for the beach to any other day really. they have a little of everything so u don't have to decide what you are in the mood for. they have amazing flavor and just all around are perfect and so pleasing for a summer time snack
Kayla T.
This is my favorite snack to munch in the summer! It has pretzels, Doritos, sun chips, and Cheetos. It's not the healthiest, but it is so good! And it's not too expensive. I would definitely recommend it. However, if you don't like getting cheese on your fingers, this is the snack not for you.
Casey H.
Kalamazoo, MI
These are my favorite go to snack to pack in my #beachbag they're cheap and an easy snack to haul out to the beach. The only cons is if you're out on the beach and spill some. Watch out for the seagulls because they love them.
sharee c.
Remlap, AL
This snack is AH-mazing! The first time I ever tried munchies I fell in love! It's a cheese-tastic snack that is perfect for the beach, or park, or just whenever you want a yummy and hunger taming snack! I'm a huge fan! Whoever came up with this snack is a genius!
Precious H.
Long Beach, CA
I love , love these Munchies! they are so cheesy all the way through and you get many different textures, yum. The price is great for the size of the bag. I wonder if they make different flavors. That would be nice.
Melody F.
friendsville, md
These are amazing. The kids love to pack this snack when goin to the beach. It's cheesy flavor also helps make sure the kids don't just pick out the cheetoes. This is a great snack and hopefully u give it a try. I promise I'll be buy-in more then 1 bag
Marshanna V.
Hands down one of my favorite snacks. How could you go wrong with cheetos, doritos and pretzels all in one bag? I'm not really a fan of the Sun Chips but when you mix them with the other chips, they're pretty okay.
Kenan L.
Fort Kent, ME
I am a personal favorite of all the munchies snack mix but by far I think this is at the top of the list! The snack exceeded my expectations because of the assortment in the bag. The snack is really affordable and perfect for an on the go family!
Kim S.
What's your favorite thing in the bag??
Olga L.
What is your favorite snack bag?
Sheila S.
Tampa, FL
Are these Munchies hot and spicy?