BY MUNCHIES

Munchies® Brand Cheese Fix®.
Flavored Snack Mix.
Cheetos® Brand.
Doritos® Brand.
Rold Gold® Brand Pretzels.
Sun Chips® Brand.
Guaranteed fresh until printed date.
Since 1917. see more...

Jessica F.
Leitchfield, KY
So yummy! They are a must have for summer trips to the pool, beach, or lake!
kasandra e.
Morris , IL
Love the cheese flavor particularly its really similar to Chex mix but better
Emily H.
Ohio
Best beach snack ever! The variety is amazing and the flavor is even better
mireya a.
Mesa
Great snack on any occasion . my son loves these too.. especially on a trip
mckenzie c.
These are my favorite chips!!! What a great variety of snacks in one bag!!!
Nicole H.
blackwood, nj
This is my absolute favorite thing to snack on! Has a great flavor (unlike some generic party mixes) and has an even mixture of pretzels, chips, Cheetos, and Doritos! Love packing this in snack bags to bring to work!
Norismin 18-005884 H.
Doral, FL
This is my favorite snack EVER!! I can't live without it. It brings different taste and variety and in comparison to others, it is way better. I'm not gonna lie, this product is not healthy but If you try it, you gonna love it for sure, I'm sure you will not regret
Tianna G.
Toronto, ON
Such a yummy me of snacks all in one bag, perfect for a snack out on a day at the beach. Easily packable, and they stay fresh for a long time with a super crunchy and cheesy taste. Way better than an average bag of chips because here's a little bit of everything in the bag so everyone can get their favorite.
Kali R.
St George, UT
I absolutely love Munchies cheese fix. I always want more than one type of chip and the mixture of sun chips, doritos, and cheetah is enough to make anyone's mouth water. My one negative comment is I really dislike pretzels they taste like a branch or twigs to me and it seems like there is always more pretzels than anything else. Good news is I'm a mean mom (lol) and share with my kids who love pretzels so I give them all the pretzels and we are still in snacking heaven.
Rebecca G.
Edmonton, Alberta
Love to throw these in my bag when I head to the beach. They have so much variety so every handful is a surprise. My son loves these as well so I have to fight for my shares. Easily affordable and will buy these on a regular basis.
Kim S.
What's your favorite thing in the bag??
Olga L.
What is your favorite snack bag?
Sheila S.
Tampa, FL
Are these Munchies hot and spicy?