BY MUNCHIES

Munchies® Brand Cheese Fix®.
Flavored Snack Mix.
Cheetos® Brand.
Doritos® Brand.
Rold Gold® Brand Pretzels.
Sun Chips® Brand.
Guaranteed fresh until printed date.
Since 1917. see more...

jaqueline r.
This my fabor chip i wont choose some other one because tbis are the chips i can eat 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌
jasianna h.
Grandview, MO
I love these things they are soooo delicious and everything. I can eat the whole bag by myself!!!
Keiline O.
I love these soo much!! I used to eat these all the time and my favorite flavor is the ranch ones
Shannan W.
I really liked this bag l. I love cheese and when I was pregnant this was a great craving pleaser
Tera W.
Ocean Springs, MS
This is one of my favorite snacks. I love the variety of the different chips all mixed together.
Kaleigh C.
Lafayette, LA
I love these! they are so good, I could eat the whole bag in one day lol, I like the hot ones too
Cynthia m.
First time that tried these snacks and love them now taste really good the mix of chips very good
Alessandra Z.
Coolangatta, QLD
I love these!! They combine all my favorite chip snacks and cover them with cheese. So perfect
Richelle D.
Los Banos, CA
I love this bag of munchies.It comes with cheetos,pretzels sunchips.great snack and delicious!
Corina T.
Montclair, CA
Love these between meals! Really filling. They have a good variety of different cracker types.
Kim S.
What's your favorite thing in the bag??
Olga L.
What is your favorite snack bag?
Sheila S.
Tampa, FL
Are these Munchies hot and spicy?