BY MUNCHIES

Munchies® Brand Cheese Fix®.
Flavored Snack Mix.
Cheetos® Brand.
Doritos® Brand.
Rold Gold® Brand Pretzels.
Sun Chips® Brand.
Guaranteed fresh until printed date.
Since 1917. see more...

Kari B.
North Las Vegas, NV
An absolute in the beach bag. This snack holds up well in heat. Flavor stays bold. Perfect for little ones
Ashley J.
Cabot, Ar
One of my all time favorite snacks when out and about. All my favorite chips in one bag. Who could hate it
Hallie D.
love these as my go to snack, perfect combination of salty and cheesy! the price is very reasonable also.
Brittany C.
Munchies are my go to when I don't know which chips to buy or if I want pretzels. It's the perfect combo
Christina W.
Mobile, AL
Perfect for a day at the beach! Lots of flavors to keep everyone happy. Just bring a never ending supply!
Merideth B.
These are delicious! And so cheesy. They're like the Cheetos version of Chex mix! So yummy in my tummy!
Rebecca G.
San Leandro, CA
This is a great snack if you want a variety of different chips. Saves you from buying 3 bags of chips.
Diana C.
Spring, TX
This is the best combination of a snack. I love these so much because it's a little bit of everything.
Thomas B.
Appleton, WI
I'm a total health food nut....but if you leave a bag open around me these WILL be gone...so goooodd...
Delfina Z.
Toledo, OH
This a great summertime or anytime snack. It's great to pack for a day at the beach, a picnic, or bbq.
Kim S.
What's your favorite thing in the bag??
Olga L.
What is your favorite snack bag?
Sheila S.
Tampa, FL
Are these Munchies hot and spicy?