BY MUNCHIES

Munchies® Brand Cheese Fix®.
Flavored Snack Mix.
Cheetos® Brand.
Doritos® Brand.
Rold Gold® Brand Pretzels.
Sun Chips® Brand.
Guaranteed fresh until printed date.
Since 1917. see more...

Sarah M.
I love munchies ! i love how it’s a variety of snacks in one bag so you don’t have to buy each thing individually. I always get this for parties. It’s also great for just snacking on !
Stephanie A.
As I'm sitting here eating a bag now lol I love these they are so great cause how many times are you in the store and looking for chips and are thinking like i want Doritos but I want some pretzel but Cheetos sound good now you can have them all me thing I wish is they would come in a bigger bag but other than that they are my absolute favorite snack I will continue to purchase them and my kids love them too maybe they'll come out with different kinds like this is the cheese mix maybe the will makae one with a few other mixes!! my favvv all the way! Go get you some
Joann P.
Fontana, CA
One of my favorite snacks to keep around the house or to take on the go, these are very inexpensive. I usually buy these at Walmart. It has a great cheesy taste.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
How can you not love this cheesy variety bag, doritos, cheetos, sun chips and best part of all pretzels! even though they are all mixed together, they still have their own individual taste as if you bought just that one item but then you can instantly change it up and have something different :)
Kaitlin M.
Orleans, IN
This snack mix is addicting! So much flavor and choices in the bag! It's a perfect combination of all your favorite snacks in one! I've been eating this since it first came out and always tell people to get it when we go to the store or gas station! You will not be disappointed!
Amy C.
Portage, WI
I love having around for a snack because they work so nicely I love having a variety of different chips to munch on. I only wish they didn't have as many pretzels in the bag. All in all though I really liked them and frequently recommend them to friends when looking for a snack!
Kirstyn D.
TACOMA, WA
These are great and I love having them when I am in a mood for something cheesy and salty. all my favorites are combined in one with these and they taste so good all together. I like dipping these in warmed tostitos queso dip! probably sounds gross but try it! it's amazing!
Nicole N.
These are the perfect snack if you are in the mood for salty & crunchy. I love that it is a mix of all my favorite snacks, including Cheetos (my fav) Doritos, sunchips & Pretzels. It is the perfect snack for your indecisive friend that can't pick which flavor of chip they want! Ha
Courtney E.
clarksville , TN
I love munchies! I love all the varietys of flavors. These probably aren't the healthiest, but they are delish for a cheat day! :) I personally love the little sun chips. If I had to add anything to this bag, I would probably add goldfish, I like all the cheesy foods!
Melissa F.
This chip variety bag is delicious. The Cheetos, Sunchips, Doritos, and pretzels taste great together and they all still hold their individual flavors when you eat them separately. This is a great pick when you don't know what chips to get or you want more then just one flavor. Everyone should give this a try.
Kim S.
What's your favorite thing in the bag??
Olga L.
What is your favorite snack bag?
Sheila S.
Tampa, FL
Are these Munchies hot and spicy?