BY MUNCHIES

Munchies® Brand Cheese Fix®.
Flavored Snack Mix.
Cheetos® Brand.
Doritos® Brand.
Rold Gold® Brand Pretzels.
Sun Chips® Brand.
Guaranteed fresh until printed date.
Since 1917. see more...

Michelle a.
Middletown, RI
These always hit the spot! They are perfect for parties or just hanging with friends on the beach! Great variety!
Reagan C.
Great snack if you like the stuff in it... I would just go for regular Chex mix because that's better than this
Corina S.
Buckeye, AZ
Mmmmm so good can't say enough I think everyone enjoys these I like how there is a variety of snacks in one bag
Rebeca L.
Im a chips loverrrrr... I love that they have suns chips now with cheetos ...don't like pretzels that much ..
Kathy B.
Clemson, SC
The perfect salty, cheesy, crunchy mix. You can't eat just a little bit...the bag is gone before you know it.
howard f.
harissburg, Pennsylvania
I love this this is a must I will kill for this I will kill for Frito Lay the company I will kill 4 munchies
candice L.
North Miami Beach
My favorite snack to get. Has a little bit of everything. Highly recommend if u haven't tried it. So worth it
Candice C.
Anaheim, CA
I am so glad I finally found a bag of goodness. You all a great munchies fix all in one bag. Yum yum yum...
Diana A.
Beech Grove, IN
My family and I LOVE Munchies Cheese Fix. they are hard to find sometimes, so when we do we buy a few bags!
Paula E.
Las Vegas, NV
Super delicious. Good priced. you can find them anywhere and they have different flavors now. Great combo.
Kim S.
What's your favorite thing in the bag??
Olga L.
What is your favorite snack bag?
Sheila S.
Tampa, FL
Are these Munchies hot and spicy?