BY MUNCHIES

Munchies® Brand Cheese Fix®.
Flavored Snack Mix.
Cheetos® Brand.
Doritos® Brand.
Rold Gold® Brand Pretzels.
Sun Chips® Brand.
Guaranteed fresh until printed date.
Since 1917. see more...

Stephanie S.
Westerville, OH
This is a tasty mix, although you should be prepared for cheesy fingers. Luckily, it's a problem I don't mind having!
Klarissa A.
San Antonio, TX
ONE OF MY FAVORITE SNACKS OF ALL TIME!!! you know, its easier to buy this because it literally has all my faves!! 😍
Stephanie H.
These are my favorite on the go snacks. So many different chips, and they all taste great, and especially together.
Leslie H.
Marietta, GA
Oh yum! Crunch crunch crunch. This is so good. You get something different in every handful and everybody loves it.
Terah B.
Flint, Mi
Yum! My Family can snack on these all day long. They are so delicious. I even love the flaming hot version of them.
Elizabeth C.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
Love this! has all my favorite cheesey chips in one bag. it tastes really good and its a great option for a snack
jackiie07 p.
Best togo chips get a little of what everyone enjoys. Don't have to buy all different types. Go with the best mix.
Kelsey L.
Pretty yummy stuff! Could be better so I gave it three stars but overall it's great beach snack on the go!! Yum!
Keslee K.
Definitely 5 stars!!!! I love cheese flavored snacks and Chex mix type food. This product gives me that!! Yummy!
theresa r.
I love the mix i take it with us on trips and such or to let kids have as snacks munchies cheese fix taste great
Kim S.
What's your favorite thing in the bag??
Olga L.
What is your favorite snack bag?
Sheila S.
Tampa, FL
Are these Munchies hot and spicy?