BY MUNCHIES

Munchies® Brand Cheese Fix®.
Flavored Snack Mix.
Cheetos® Brand.
Doritos® Brand.
Rold Gold® Brand Pretzels.
Sun Chips® Brand.
Guaranteed fresh until printed date.
Since 1917. see more...

Kerin L.
Sumter, SC
This is one of my all time favorite mixes. I love the sweetness that the Sun Chips add to this mix. Definitely a fun option!
Kathy M.
Great variety snack to take along on the go. They have the perfect amount of crunch, salt, and cheese. Bought at Super Valu
Erica P.
New Bedford, MA
I love these, if you love cheese you cant go wrong!!! They are perfect for an on the go snack or paired up with a sandwich.
Sheilla F.
In my local stores I buy these because it's a good price and what I also like about it is the different chips mixed in it
Emma G.
Cambridge, MA
Such a great snack. I love chips and this is a great, salty cheesy mix that's perfect for movie nights at home. My go to!
Nicole O.
Modesto, CA
Tasty snack for on the go. Nice variety of different tastes and textures. The flaming hot munchies are also worth trying
Bethany L.
Elkridge , MD
I can't stop eating these! It's all my favorites in one bag! I'm so glad my kids can't reach the shelf I keep them on ;)
Nicole R.
Their awesome taste great something good to take to beach or pool side to eat when u don't want to eat some
Thing heavy
Vanessa G.
San antonio , Tx
I love these as an one the go snack!
they are delicious and have a variety of combinations. My kids love to eat them :)
Keesha P.
These are my favorite munchies. It has all my favorite chips in it. I like to get these when I can't make up my mind.
Kim S.
What's your favorite thing in the bag??
Olga L.
What is your favorite snack bag?
Sheila S.
Tampa, FL
Are these Munchies hot and spicy?