BY MUNCHIES

Munchies® Brand Cheese Fix®.
Flavored Snack Mix.
Cheetos® Brand.
Doritos® Brand.
Rold Gold® Brand Pretzels.
Sun Chips® Brand.
Guaranteed fresh until printed date.
Since 1917. see more...

Aja S.
Nashville, TN
These chips are pretty good, kind of smart to add in different kinds of chips because all in one you get a different variety and taste of these.
Edna P.
Love to snack on these when I'm going to the movies.. love that there are many choices available ... my favorite are the Doritos and sun chips
Kelly M.
Bellwood, IL
Best snack probably ever. Has everything in there to make everyone happy. Like 5 bucks for the party bag. . great deal! Always in my cabinet
sandra k.
Lighthouse Point, FL
These are so delicious, its addictive and hard to eat just a few. These are great for partys as it adds variety and always seems to be a hit.
Kimberly J.
crown point, indianw
L really love these munchies, they have great flavor and the mix of pretzels, Cheetos and tortilla chips are a good combination of flavors.
Ashley M.
I love these chips! They have all the varieties of chips that I like! Whenever they go o. Sale at the corner of the store by me I get a bag
Karen P.
Baton Rouge, LA
This is all in one snack! it's just delicious and perfect to take to the beach! it amazed me how all mixed together has very good taste.
Megan S.
This is a really good snack mix if you are looking for something cheesy and crunchy. Its the perfect combination and variety of snacks!
Audriana v.
These are the best! I love snacking on these. they do not make me feel bloated afterwards. they have that perfect mix! highly recommend.
sendi v.
Leavenworth , WA
Love these chips you get a variety in one bag!and all of them are good definitely the perfect snack to take on a roadtrip or just wheever
Kim S.
What's your favorite thing in the bag??
Olga L.
What is your favorite snack bag?
Sheila S.
Tampa, FL
Are these Munchies hot and spicy?