BY MUNCHIES

Munchies® Brand Cheese Fix®.
Flavored Snack Mix.
Cheetos® Brand.
Doritos® Brand.
Rold Gold® Brand Pretzels.
Sun Chips® Brand.
Guaranteed fresh until printed date.
Since 1917. see more...

Amethyst R.
Martinsburg, WV
Hands down the BEST grab and go snack bag. Such a variety of flavors and textures my husband son and I don't go anywhere without these! They're amazing!!
Steven D.
Ontario, CA
I buy these from my vending machine at work. They always hit the spot for something salty and cheesy. Just have watch out and not eat them constantly.
Christine W.
Vacaville, CA
LOVE!!! These are a definite beach bag must have! I love the variety and flavors in this bag!! They taste great and everyone in the house enjoys them.
Allison F.
Dorr, MI
Love this snack! so addicting! all my favorite items in one bag. Only thing I dislike is the cheesy mess all over your hands. So worth the mess though.
Kaileigh S.
Prt Washingtn, WI
Such a great snack to keep on hand. Good when I'm not sure what I'm in the mood for. Not much I'd change. Would like these in smaller snack pack size.
Alicia H.
Pasadena, TX
I don't really care for these but that is mostly because i can not stand pretzels. BUT everyone else in my family loves them so I do purchaser them.
Latoya W.
I love Munchies. They come in many different flavors. Once you start you can't stop!!! It's a great finger food snack that everyone can enjoy eating.
Donna C.
I enjoy these from time to time. they're yummy and you get a little bit of everything, which is good for people like me who can't make up their minds
Lauren T.
Columbus, OH
Love this mix! you get the taste of Doritos and at the same time you get a variety of snacks without having to buy multiple things. highly recommend!
Marisa P.
This is one of my favorite snack/chip bags - even the sun chips and pretzels taste like Doritos because they're mixed in the bag (which is awesome)
Kim S.
What's your favorite thing in the bag??
Olga L.
What is your favorite snack bag?
Sheila S.
Tampa, FL
Are these Munchies hot and spicy?