BY MUNCHIES

Munchies® Brand Cheese Fix®.
Flavored Snack Mix.
Cheetos® Brand.
Doritos® Brand.
Rold Gold® Brand Pretzels.
Sun Chips® Brand.
Guaranteed fresh until printed date.
Since 1917. see more...

Chelsey L.
Perfect mix of all my favorite chips! They come in a variety of sized bags, from small single serving size up to the large party bag. They are easy to find at most grocery store and gas stations!
Lola Giselle C.
Milwaukee, WI
I like the good combination of these chips so if you don't want to buy so many different types of chips just buy Munchies. They should make a Family size of Munchies.
Leslie I.
Paramount, CA
I love munchies ! They come with different varieties of chips , convenient & so good . Not so sure they're super healthy but a bag every now & then doesn't hurt
Jessie C.
Yessss!!! I'm a cheese fanatic. I love munching on this at the beach because it's quick, easy, a little salty which makes you drink more water and stay hydrated
Tori T.
Reedsville, WI
This is one of the best snack mixes out there! It can be quite addicting but it is such a tasty snack. Not necessarily a "healthy" option but nonetheless tasty!
Jolene B.
East Bridgewater
I absolutely LOVE munchies!! They are perfect for game day or just an everyday snack. You get a variety of flavors all in one bag...how could you go wrong?!!!
Kayla A.
I've absolutely been obsessed with these since I was a kid,I love the Dorito flavoring on everything! If your a fan of cheese I suggest these over any other
Hannah S.
Derry, NH
This stuff is my absolute favorite! I'm a big cheese fan so this is just perfect for me. I can sit and eat a whole bag of these in one sitting. I love these!
Lindsey W.
I like to have a medley of snacks so I don't get bored, this snack is perfect! A little pretzel a little chip, delicious! Plus cheese is always appreciated!
nephthys p.
Love the combination of all great cheese snacks in harmony in this bag. It's very satisfying for a quick snack before a meal Munchies Cheese Fix Snack Mix
Kim S.
What's your favorite thing in the bag??
Olga L.
What is your favorite snack bag?
Sheila S.
Tampa, FL
Are these Munchies hot and spicy?