BY MUNCHIES

Munchies® Brand Cheese Fix®.
Flavored Snack Mix.
Cheetos® Brand.
Doritos® Brand.
Rold Gold® Brand Pretzels.
Sun Chips® Brand.
Guaranteed fresh until printed date.
Since 1917. see more...

Sandy N.
Fremont, CA
Perfect snack item! I love the variety. It's perfect for parties, watching a movie or whenever. I like all the different flavors & textures. It's an addicting snack.
Katherine H.
I'm not a huge fan of this mix. I think there are better options out there. That being said, this mix is cheaper than most, so that is a plus if you are on a budget
Siddhi P.
I love these!! They are the best. It's like 4 different types of chips in one making it all the better. It saves you from buying different bags and saves money. These are a great snack and everyone should try them!!
Evelyn F.
Homestead, FL
These are by far my favorite chips/munches. I like the fact that it has a variety of different chips inside. These are a must for me to take to the beach or park.
Sofia L.
Reedley, CA
Sometimes you want more than just one snack. want an easy fix?? then pick up a bag of munchies to throw in your beach bag for snacking. perfect combo of your favorite snacks without having to buy multiple bags.
Shelby W.
Jacksonville, FL
These are my favorite #beachsnack because they are a mixed variety and are yummy and fun to eat. easy to stop by the gas station and grab a bag of some #munchies
maria a.
I love that these have more then just one type of chips. And i like them all exept for the pretzels but sometimes i don't even mind because they take up the flavor of the others chips
Alyssa H.
Tampa, FL
Great mix of chips! The price is reasonable for how much you get and all the flavor mix really well! It comes in a variety of flavors and mixes and is sold in almost any grocery store.
Ashley T.
Fort Worth , TX
This one is pretty addictive .Loaded with scrumptious cheesy flavor and salt. Each chip had its own flavor. Serve up a large bowl of these the next time you have over friends or family and they will love it.
Selina K.
Santee, CA
Probably my favorite snack with almost all of my favorite chips. I don't care for pretzels so I usually just take them out or share them. It could be improved with cheese it's!
Kim S.
What's your favorite thing in the bag??
Olga L.
What is your favorite snack bag?
Sheila S.
Tampa, FL
Are these Munchies hot and spicy?