Munchies Cheese Fix Snack Mix Family Size uploaded by Rose R.Munchies Cheese Fix Snack Mix Family Size uploaded by Kenicha R.

BY MUNCHIES

Munchies® Brand Cheese Fix® Flavored Snack Mix Family Size™.
Snack Pieces.
Cheetos® Brand.
Doritos® Brand.
Rold Gold® Pretzels Brand.
Since 1917.
Sun Chips® brand.
Guaranteed fresh until printed date. see more...

• Which kind of chips you don't like eating from the Munchi...1 Answers
  • "There is many different varieties of chips in the bag." in 2 reviews
  • "This is a really great snack choice when you can't really put your finger on exactly what you want." in 1 review
Natalia C.
Vineland, NJ
Purchased at: Walmart
My favorite snack of all time
So good
Just because it mix duh
You don't really have to just eat one of a kind chips
It's mix
My familiy loves it
We also buy the hot ones
Price just good under 5 bucks
No bad
But it be gone fast since it's good
Avani P.
These have the perfect combination of every snack that I like! I enjoy the Cheetos the most because they have the most flavor. I feel like the pretzels make it hard to eat the snack mix, but that's okay. It is a nice cheesy combination that I would recommend to anyone!
Ali K.
Wentzville, MO
I love the variety of different type of chips offered I this bag. When looking for something cheesy, but cheesy in all different forms this is perfect! So delicious, not the healthiest, but definitely a go to snack for my family! Always have it at all our parties!
Kaitlen M.
Falmouth, ME
The only reason I give this 3 stars is as follows....DARN CHEETOS. GET OUT OF MY DELICIOUS CHEESY MIXTURE OF GOODNESS. I don't want you ruining my Doritos and Sun Chips! I have everything else I need without YOUR obnoxious crunchiness going all out dictatorship on my snack time. That is all, aside from the heathen crunchers this is a delicious blend of snacks.
Nick B.
Dartmouth, NS
Seriously the perfect mix. Go try the flaming hot if you haven't yet, though. If you have even the slightest preference for hot, it's the way to go. I thought this would be an overkill of snack foods, but it's actually a great blend
Marie T.
If you're in the mood to eat different kinds of chips in one bag. I recommend you to grab a bag of Munchies Snack Mix Cheese Fix. Great for parties because you can always satisfied your guests with options. Cheetos, Pretzels, Sun chips and Doritos all in one bag.
Airany D.
This is my favorite bag of chips! It is a mix of Pretzels, mini nacho cheese Doritos, mini cheddar cheese Sun chips, and Cheetos. GREAT mix, with a variety of chips for cheese lovers, the pretzels are a great balance. Theres something for everyone to love.
Rebecca M.
Omaha, Ne
Munchies is an amazing mix of just exactly what I want. I could eat the whole bag if anyone would let me. Whoever thought of Munchies was in serious snack mode at the time. Please don't ever take my Munchies away.
Jennifer W.
Temecula, CA
I would have to say theses have a little bit of everything in the bag if you don't know if you want chips or pretzels or cheetos with this you don't have to pick just one you can have they all and how can you go wrong with that
Aubrey Q.
Plantsville, CT
If you're looking for a healthy snack, turn around! This has to be absolutely horrible nutrition-wise. However, if you're not watching the scale and looking for a delicious cheesy snack, you have found your match. Doritos, cheetos, pretzels, and sun chips in every handful. A great option for parties.
Marie T.
Which kind of chips you don't like eating from the Munchies Snack Mix Cheese Fix? What would you replace it with?

Target