BY MUNCHIES

Munchies® Brand Cheese Fix®.
Flavored Snack Mix.
Cheetos® Brand.
Doritos® Brand.
Rold Gold® Brand Pretzels.
Sun Chips® Brand.
Guaranteed fresh until printed date.
Since 1917. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Elizabeth P.
Greenville, NC
I love munchies! I enjoy the variety of the product and how well the medley comes together. My favorites are the pretzels! I also like that it's easy to find and super affordable! One of the ladies I work with brings this to the office and we much all day long! You can buy it in all different sizes!!
Kayla T.
This is my favorite snack to munch in the summer! It has pretzels, Doritos, sun chips, and Cheetos. It's not the healthiest, but it is so good! And it's not too expensive. I would definitely recommend it. However, if you don't like getting cheese on your fingers, this is the snack not for you.
Nicole E.
These are the perfect snack if you are in the mood for salty & crunchy. I love that it is a mix of all my favorite snacks, including Cheetos (my fav) Doritos, sunchips & Pretzels. It is the perfect snack for your indecisive friend that can't pick which flavor of chip they want! Ha
Kaitlin M.
Scarborough , ME
This snack mix is addicting! So much flavor and choices in the bag! It's a perfect combination of all your favorite snacks in one! I've been eating this since it first came out and always tell people to get it when we go to the store or gas station! You will not be disappointed!
Amy C.
Portage, WI
I love having around for a snack because they work so nicely I love having a variety of different chips to munch on. I only wish they didn't have as many pretzels in the bag. All in all though I really liked them and frequently recommend them to friends when looking for a snack!
Kirstyn D.
TACOMA, WA
These are great and I love having them when I am in a mood for something cheesy and salty. all my favorites are combined in one with these and they taste so good all together. I like dipping these in warmed tostitos queso dip! probably sounds gross but try it! it's amazing!
Taylor R.
Boyertown, PA
The munchies cheese fix snack is a very good snack for on the go, at home or for a child to munch on. I found it at my local grocery store and it very well met my expectations. It is a delicious blend of munchies. Personally I would add more cheese to it but that's just me.
Jasmine P.
Sylmar, CA
Definitely a must for the beach, seeing as it fits the whole family and all their likes! 10/10 on the recommendation, for the variety and the taste. I used it on my last beach trip and the young ones just picked out what they didn't like and there was virtually no arguing.
Kj J.
Gurnee, IL
This is my absolutely favorite snack brand. It's a great collection of different textures and tastes! I'm sure it's not the healthiest but it sure does taste amazing. Make sure you buy the cheese fix kind - there's also a ranch type of munchies which aren't nearly as good!
Courtney E.
clarksville, TN
Foodie Expert
I love munchies! I love all the varietys of flavors. These probably aren't the healthiest, but they are delish for a cheat day! :) I personally love the little sun chips. If I had to add anything to this bag, I would probably add goldfish, I like all the cheesy foods!
Kim S.
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite thing in the bag??
Sheila S.
Tampa, FL
Are these Munchies hot and spicy?
Olga L.
Foodie Expert
What is your favorite snack bag?