GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsMunchies
munchies brand flamin’ hot snack mix

munchies® brand flamin’ hot® snack mix

by Munchies

Delicious MUNCHIES mix is the perfect snack to enjoy in-between meals. With a busy lifestyle, MUNCHIES snacks make snacking easy and tasty!

Would this be something to serve at a party?
Do they sell the Doritos by themselve? They taste different then the salsa verde
Where can I buy these in NYC?
Start your review of munchies® brand flamin’ hot® snack mix !
Cathie G.
Auburn, WA
munchies® brand flamin’ hot® snack mix  uploaded by Cathie G.
This is the perfect snack for a movie or on the go. It has the perfect blend of every piece of the mix that seems to satisfy every craving in one bag!
Jennifer I.
1,277 reviews
munchies® brand flamin’ hot® snack mix  uploaded by Jennifer I.
munchies® brand flamin’ hot® snack mix  uploaded by Jennifer I.
I really like munchies I feel like it’s the leftovers that the company had and felt like they needed to make money off of. Either way I like the mix and I don’t know why the flaming hot ones came up because that is not what I got and I only got a 1 3/4 ounce bag.
Judy V.
San Francisco, CA
Mmmm these are the best flavor combination when it comes to munchies. I've been eating these since 2004!
Lindsey S.
San Francisco, CA
Who wouldn’t love this snack. It literally has all the best combined. I’m a huge fan of Chettos (specially the extra hot ones) but it’s always great to mix it up and this has all the good stuff :)
Avi P.
Omaha, NE
These are a good snack & I often munch on them while studying. I’d recommend them if you like spicy food - not too much as they can be unhealthy. A mix of all of your favs!
Sarah D.
Cincinnati, OH
Purchased at: Walgreens
Literally my favorite snack ever to eat. I could eat these all day everyday. The flamin hots themselves are spicy as usual but the rest helps tone it down & it’s just the perfect mix. Highly recommend if you enjoy regular flamin hots or any kind of spicy snack.
Kamille B.
Austin, TX
Purchased at: H-E-B
My mouth started to water writing this review! These are sooo good. The cheese kind is also really good.
Adriana D.
munchies® brand flamin’ hot® snack mix  uploaded by Adriana D.
Purchased at: H-E-B
Lo compro para mi hijo pero no le gusto el sabor y no se los comio creo que no le gustaron yo los probe y no estan tan buenos pero si pasa el sabor no esta tan mal
Andrea H.
munchies® brand flamin’ hot® snack mix  uploaded by Andrea H.
the truth is that they have good potatoes but they are not spicy, they say they are flamin hot but they only have spicy sauce
Katie B.
Henryville , IN
Oh my gosh I love these!!! They are the perfect snack for someone who is indecisive like me!!! This bag of chips includes all of my favorites sun chips Doritos Cheetos and pretzels!!!!!! I can eat an entire bag of these in one sitting. I love the cheddar flavor of these chips but this hot flavor is so much better!!! I love spicy food and these munchies hit that exact right spot of perfectly spicy but not overwhelming.