Munch Mitt (Green) uploaded by Lindsay C.Munch Mitt (Green) uploaded by Chekesha W.Munch Mitt (Green) uploaded by Samantha C.

BY MUNCH MITT

The unique Munch Mitt is perfect for teething babies! The soft and flexible teething surface is made of safe food-grade silicone and gives soothing relief to sore gums. The unique design allows babies to hold up their own mitt teether, helping develop fine motor skills while allowing little ones to independently take care of relieving gums for cause and effect. Plus, the teething mitt protects baby's soft hands and skin from damage from excess saliva and chewing and is interchangeable between hands. For your baby's safety, it's BPA and Phthalate free and safety tested to exceed all federal safety requirements, including CPSC, ATSM regulations and the most current CPSIA. Perfect for days on the go or travel, the included travel bag or wash bag comes in handy. The Munch Mitt lets babies soothe themselves and is for ages 3 to up to 12 months old. Features & Benefits: Soothing and safe Munch Mitt Cute bright color and design, crinkle noise throughout mitt Unique design allows babies to soothe themselves Hands-free for parents The teething surface is soft and flexible and made of safe food-grade silicone Stimulates visual and auditory senses Helps develop fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination As babies hold up glove and realize it feels good on sore gums, helps develop cause and effect Glove is interchangeable between hands Protects baby's soft skin and hands from damage due to excess saliva and chewing Has an adjustable secure strap Includes travel or wash bag safety tested to exceed all federal safety requirements, including CPSC, ATSM regulations and the most current CPSIA BPA and Phthalate free Quick clean; hand wash with soap and water. For Machine wash; cold or warm on gentle or delicate cycle For ages: 3 months and up to 12 months old \ see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Chekesha W.
My son just turned 4 months old and lives to chew on his hands so I ordered the Munch Mitt. He absolutely lives it as you can see in his smile!! I plan to order one more....
#munchmitt #babyteethingmitten #malarkeykids
Kelbi D.
Sapulpa, OK
My son is almost 5 months old and he loves to suck on his fingers. He doesn't like binkies so I was having trouble finding something he would like to chew on for teething until I found the munch mitten. He loves it and it was very easy to get on his hands. I love that it has a bag to put it in for the diaper bag. Amazing baby product!
Brittany K.
This is a great invention. My daughter chews on her fingers so much and they get so red. The first two times she wore it she flung it off because it was a new thing and she couldn't eat her fingers. After that she didn't mind it. She actually enjoys using it. There are a few nice things about it that they mention... The black and white dots help them focus, the rubber bumps help with teething and the glove crinkles. I wish you got two in a pack though... One for each hand.
Roger R.
I bought this for my son as I was looking for a self teether that he can use on his own and not lose. Its great, he really likes it. The only con about this product is that his hand gets very sweaty inside. But the product works. he is 5 months and the teether fits perfect in his mouth. It is quiet expensive for a teether I believe. it's $18. I have cheaper ones that he also loves.
Kirsten R.
Wanship, UT
Great for teething!! My daughter uses this religiously as her go to teether. I love the fact that you can strap it to her hand. It's very affordable and we have been using it for about 4 months. It's definitely gotten its worth!
Felina D.
Temple, TX
Hands down the best teething toy I've purchased. My sons 4 months and has a hard time with toys and this has helped a bunch!!
Suzie A.
Ottawa
This came highly recommended with hype to match but my son didn’t like it. He would always take it off. He doesn’t mind chewing on it but doesn’t prefer it to other things. I don’t feel it was worth the price at least for me. I tried many teethers and this wasn’t a favorite.
Lindsay C.
This product was a total must have for us! My daughter loved munching away and it really helped with soothing her sore gums. Most of the time it would come off her hand but she enjoys holding it especially with the crinkle mitt! She still uses it now at 8 months. Great buy!
Emma M.
Haileybury, ON
Love the munch mitt so much! My little guy adores it when he is teething. It even comes with a cute little mesh bag for storage and for machine washing! It's a little expensive, but it's very durable and lasts a long time!
jordan h.
Sudbury , ON
My son loved this teething toy! Was easy to use and clean. He didn't like wearing it however. He would hold onto it and chew it. Very durable. Definetly worth the buy!