BY MUMSIE MATERNAL SKIN CARE

A powerful but light daily moisturizer that protects against the damaging effects of the sun. natural and organic ingredients soothe and hydrate the skin while improving the appearance of uneven skin tone, blemish marks and roughness often associated with pregnancy. No parabens, sulfates, phthalates, dyes or TEA. No harsh or irritating ingredients. Not tested on animals. Naturally derived. For best results: apply daily to face and neck.

shariffa n.
hopkins, MN
I just love the fact that this product is all natural without any chemicals and it has sunscreen too, it works well with all skin types i would recommend it to people who have a sensitive skin
Stacia K.
I love how light this moisturizer is. It isn't greasy, like most sunscreens are. I just wish there was more of a moisturizing aspect to this rather than mainly sunscreen.
BECCA M.
Midlothian , TX
Wasn't sure if I'd like or not, most moisturizers are greasy or heavy feeling. It was a little heavy when first applied, but once it dried it's not at all!
Denise S.
El Monte, CA
I didn't get to receive the Mumsie Voxbox but based on the reviews I would definitely be giving this product a try!
Sarah M.
I love this moisturizer! It leaves my skin feeling great and has a really nice orange scent 😍. Definitely recommend
Alicia N.
Very good moisturizer.... It's seems kinda funny but when applied it goes on thin and dries fast non greasy
Aleigha W.
Champaign, IL
Its moisturizing, but to me smelled like a pad. Not the kind of scent I want on my face.
Elssy Z.
Pacoima, CA
Amazing in love with this product it's a must have .. You can find it at any store