BY MUMSIE MATERNAL SKIN CARE

A powerful but light daily moisturizer that protects against the damaging effects of the sun. natural and organic ingredients soothe and hydrate the skin while improving the appearance of uneven skin tone, blemish marks and roughness often associated with pregnancy. No parabens, sulfates, phthalates, dyes or TEA. No harsh or irritating ingredients. Not tested on animals. Naturally derived. For best results: apply daily to face and neck.

Buy on Jet.com*
Lauren P.
Campbellsvlle, KY
I am so sad that I’m out of this moisturizer at the moment! I love the way it makes my skin feel but I also know it is protecting my skin too. Before I received this from Influenster, I had never tried it before and I found that I loved it. I would definitely purchase on my own.
Aubree H.
Fairdale, KY
I was very excited when I got the mumsie voxbox because I had heard many good things about this product. I really love that this isn't tested on animals, has organic ingredients and no harsh chemicals. When applying, I noticed a strong, but pleasant citrus scent. A little goes a long way, so be careful not to use too much product. It leaves my skin feeling soft without making it feel oily, which is amazing because I have combination to oily skin so just about all moisturizers I have tried make my skin feel oily. I noticed it really did correct uneven skin tones and minor blemishes to a degree. I love this moisturizer and highly recommend it!
Carlea T.
I was so excited to receive the mumsie voxbox because I was looking for a new face moisturizer. I do like the fact that it has natural ingredients, but I really wish I would've received the night firming cream instead. This moisturizer is more so a sunscreen. I think it should be called a moisturizing sunscreen. I applied it and my face had a ghostly white look that didn't seem to go away. I'm not that tan, but I'm also not very pale. If you have very light skin this product might work great for you, it just didn't for me.
Leanna S.
Faribault , MN
I'm always a little skeptical with facial cream because I have eczema around my nose and most things burn! But this didn't! Yay! It was gentle enough and did not leave me greasy so that was nice. Bonus for the spf! I'm in the sun all day and sunblock is very important to me. All and all I am very excited about this product and I think I have found my new face moisturizer and I can't wait to see what other products they have!
Krista F.
Elizabethtown , KY
I am loving my mumsie moisturizer I received complimentary. It's light, doesn't leave me feeling greasy or oily. Really moisturizes my skin, and it smells wonderful. I've only found that you can buy it at target or online and it's a bit on the pricey side.
Suzzie S.
I live in Arizona, where sunscreen is must so I love that I can just use this instead of applying suncreen and facial moisturizer separately. I love how my face feels at the end of the day, it really helps my dry skin
Kellsea S.
Yucaipa, CA
When you first pump it out it seems runny, but that's not the case! It goes on a little heavy, kind of feels like a very melted wax at first but it left my skin feeling good after a few minutes. A little goes a long way!
Ashley G.
This went on really well. It seemed thin and runny so I thought it might be greasy. Nope--once on my face it wasn't greasy at all. I love that it has spf in it and it's far more natural than other brands!
Tanna K.
Gahanna, OH
This is now my favorite moisturizer. The scent is wonderful, it has SPF and doesn't leave skin feeling oily. I received this product complimentary for testing purposes.
Fern L.
Titusville , FL
Leaves skin feeling smooth and soft. I've seen a big improvement my skin is no longer dry and flakey. I am no longer embarrassed to go in publix without make up.