Mum Mum Toddler Mum-Mum Rice Biscuits, Banana, 1.76 oz uploaded by Daissy G.Mum Mum Toddler Mum-Mum Rice Biscuits, Banana, 1.76 oz uploaded by Shanay H.Mum Mum Toddler Mum-Mum Rice Biscuits, Banana, 1.76 oz uploaded by Karla o.

BY MUM MUM

New Hot-Kidbr For 2 Years Onwards Parent s Checklist: Great Taste, Oven Baked 2 No Artificial Colors or Flavors 1 No Preservatives 4 Gluten, Lactose, Egg Peanut Tree 7 Low in Fat No trans Fat 6 No Added Fats or Oils 5 Each Serving Individually Wrapped for Convenience MMM - Your Toddler Will Love Them! br Your little one has transitioned from Baby to Toddler and is now doing things like walking, talking and feeding herself! It s now time to step forward to Toddler Mum-Mum, a tasty snack for Toddlers. Containing all the goodness of Baby Mum-Mum, Toddler Mum-Mum is made with specially selected fine quality rice and has no added artificial flavors or colors. Toddler Mum-Mum is individually packed for convenience and freshness, and each biscuit is the perfect size and texture to fit your toddler s developing hands, mouth and teeth. Produced in a peanut-free facilit see more...

• Are these anyone else's children's favorite?7 Answers
  • "My daughter loved these." in 1 review
  • "My son loved these and ate them all the time." in 1 review
  • "My son loves these!" in 1 review
  • "I recommend the original ones for babies first finger food since they don't have much flavor." in 1 review
kelly P.
Fishers , IN
I used these when my son started teething and i really liked the product myself. I got my from target 🎯 they are gentle on his tummy and we had no issues of him choking on anything... i like how they dissolve for the babies. Mum Mum Toddler Mum-Mum Rice Biscuits, Banana, 1.76 oz
Daissy G.
Galveston , TX
I used these with all four of my kids. I loved the packaging along with the many flavors the wafers came in. My kids loved to eat these and I never worried about them choking....they were great when they needed a quick snack. Great for teething babies as well
Cassandra H.
My son loved these when he was little! These were my favorite snack for him even though I wasn't eating them, they gave me piece of mind just because they dissolve fast then a regular cookie. He liked the strawberry flavored ones the best. And I must say I did try these they really don't taste bad at all in fact my husband always ate them!
Shanay H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My lil man loves these. I let him hold it and feed himself and he is so proud. When he sees this cracker in my hand he starts reaching and "talking". So far we have only tried the banana ones but we are excited to try the others.
Karla o.
I first found these are target and decided to give them a try as a first finger food type thing. my son loves them. I love that they dissolve easily so I'm more comfortable with giving them to him. I've only found them at target and Walgreen's although I wish more stores like CVS would carry them :)
Aileen L.
Denver , CO
The only reason I give three stars is because my daughter didn't care for the banana ones but loved the original ones. I recommend the original ones for babies first finger food since they don't have much flavor. She loves to chew on them especially when teething.
Jessica M.
Mechanicsburg, PA
My 7 month old loves these. They can become a little messy but not near as badly as some others out there. This is perfect for teaching your baby how to feed themselves. It's large enough for them to first try picking up and bringing food to their mouths.
Colleen F.
Erie, PA
These are basically a quick, have nothing else around, and baby wants a snack type treats in our house. They are lacking in any sort of nutrition, and I really prefer young kids to have minimal amounts of carbs. Its basically glorified cardboard.

Overall, the baby enjoys them. We do baby led weaning, so she eats table food, never had a scoop of baby food so this wasn't really "teaching" her anything like some babies use these to help learn to chew up food, but she was already doing that.
Ashley ✨.
Murrells Inlt, SC
I got these for my daughter when she was six months old. She loves them. They are easy for her to bite into and sometimes I break them up and let her feed herself. They dissolve quickly. I would buy again.
Breanna S.
Garrett, IN
LOVE LOVE LOVE!! my youngest was diagnosed with cerebral palsy, we tried all sorts of stuff to teach her how to take food to her mouth and getting something soft enough for her not to choke, this was the only one that worked and helped her!! Plus she loves ALL the flavors!!
Elizabeth A.
Ladson , SC
Are these anyone else's children's favorite?