BY MUM MUM

Baby Mum Mum - Organic Carrot Organic rice-based baked teething cracker. Recommended Age: From 6 months old and up Features: USDA Organic, GMO-free, gluten-free, vegan Trans-fat free, egg-free, peanut-free Great taste, no mess Dissolves easily No preservatives, added fat or oils see more...

Buy on buybuy ...
Chrysten T.
Saint Paul, MN
My son loves these! He'll eat it and feel like he's eating real food with us at the dinner table. It really dissolves in your mouth like they said on the box. I only bought the banana and apple pumpkin flavor. I'd recommend this to all mommies who are looking for the best teething biscuits.
Alivia S.
Crowley, Tx
I, personally, haven't tried this product but I remember we always used to give these to my little brothers and sisters when they were making the transition to "people" food instead of baby food. It's conveniently packages individually and basically dissolves in their mouths but still allows them to develop their chewing abilities. I remember that one of my little brothers actually had to have physical and speech therapy for his mouth and chewing abilities when he was younger and they always have him these to work on.
heather s.
Sterling Hts, MI
This is a great baby snack. These rice cakes are good for babies that are just learning how to eat solid foods or just to snack one. You get 2 rice cakes per sitting and they go fast. Would recommend.
Gabrielle S.
Albany, GA
My baby loves the apple pumpkin ones. I wasn't too sure about purchasing this brand but I'm glad I did. He is chowing down on them. Definitely will be buying again!
Andrea H.
Mannington, WV
As a mom of three these have been one of my go to first foods! all the of my kids loved them especially during teething. These dissolve quick so choking or worrying about baby biting off chunks is not as bad with other baby biscuits and cookies.
Rochelle R.
Ocala, FL
My son loves the banana ones! I am a the type of mom that will try things myself before letting my son taste them (only little nibbles of course)! ;) I totally recommend these for snacks or as a supplement to a meal!!!
Denise l.
Hephzibah, GA
My 7 month old loves these biscuits. They dissolve easily and are easy for little fingers to hold onto. Great first finger food. I love to throw some in his diaper bag so he has an easy snack on the go.
Sovina S.
The very first snack I gave my daughter! this helped a lot with her teething and she absolutely loves it! I always buy the banana or apple flavored!
Kierston H.
My 2 1/2 year old started eating these at about 6 months old and hasn't stopped!! She lives all the flavored and I love that they are easy to stash in my purse or diaper bag for her!
Courtney H.
My son loved these, they are easy to chew and digest, easy to stick in my purse or diaper bag and I didn't feel guilty handing him this non homemade snack