BY MULTIPET

• Why is is when i wash it some of the color fades away?2 Answers
DONNA v.
DONNA v.
I bought my dog this dog toy ,he loved it ,plays with it all the time,no tears either well made.i enjoy pulling from him and playing with the dog with this toy.
Martha B.
Martha B.
This is perfect for all size dogs. I would recommend it to all dog owners because it is durable and seems to be one of my 4 lb puppy's favorites !
member-14638541c
member-14638541c
My dog loves this! It's fun to toss and also fun to try and get out of his grip! It has a cool texture too
Saratoga Springs, NY
I got this same toy for my puppy Milo at Walmart. Milo really loves this toy, he is not able to chew through the stuffing and that's a good thing. he has had it for about 3 months and its still like brand new.
Lindsey T.
Lindsey T.
Evansville, IN
Love love love these toys ! My dog is obsessed with them it's only dog toy she will not tear apart she carries them around like its her baby
Abigail W.
Abigail W.
Palm Bay, FL
My dogs love any toy that is extra long so they can both hold onto it and run around the backyard for hours, this one was a big hit with them
Saratoga Springs, NY
Why is is when i wash it some of the color fades away?