BY MULTIPET INTERNATIONAL

PETCO Jumbo Loofa Terry Dog ToyOur PETCO Jumbo Loofa Terry Dog Toy is a super size soft, plush loofa your dog will love. So, go ahead get in the summertime spirit because this toy will be your pet's favorite snuggly companion. Each Loofa toy has a squeaker for additional interest. In addition, our toys are made of non-toxic, pet safe materials and colors ensuring your pet hours of safe fun. Plus, this is a perfect toy for interactive play. see more...

Buy on PETCO
Katie S.
Bought this at Walmart. Good price!! Stayed together good! She still plays with it and loves the squeaker
Katy S.
Winnsboro, SC
This one my shih tzu isn't ever interested in unless one of the other dogs grabs it and starts running with it. Them she wants it lol. But these don't last long for one dog let alone 5. Not for aggressive chewers or scratchers. They aren't expensive.
Emily H.
My pug puppy has love his long push dog since we got it for him. He has the largest size and it was not too big for him. Would highly recommend.
Rebecca C.
Scottsburg, In
My dog chews these to pieces. Loves to get the squeaker out. Such a good quality toy that does last longer than most plush toys.
Amanda D.
Effingham, IL
Joey loves grabbing this and shaking his head really hard to where it hits his sides makes my mom laugh every time he does this
Kimberly B.
I have a little Yorkie and got him one of these. He likes to try and slap it around.
Laura R.
Abilene, KS
These toys are a good deal price wise, but my dog just tears them apart, so you definitely get what you pay for
Brooke W.
Riverside, CA
My pup loves her little dog. She will play with it by herself for hours! I'll be trying to go to sleep at night and she will be on the bed squeaking away with her little dog!
Laura A.
San Jose, Costa Rica
My dogs love these. However, I have to sow them back once in a while, since they ripped their ears, tails and made holes in the fabric. The white fluff comes out and they try to eat it. It is best to use them while they are supervised, just in case. My dogs are toy poodles.