BY MULTIPET

Petco Original Loofa Terry Dog ToyOur Petco Original Loofa Terry Dog Toy is offered in bright and cheery colors. So, go ahead get in the loofa spirit 'cause this toy will be your pet's favorite snuggly companion. Each Loofa toy has a squeaker for additional interest. In addition, our toys are made of non-toxic, pet safe materials and colors ensuring your pet hours of safe fun. Plus, this is a perfect toy for interactive play. Offered in assorted colors. Please allow us to select for you. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Indianapolis, IN
My dog loves these but I wish they were made with tougher material. He tears right through these
Brianna S.
Brianna S.
Cape Coral, FL
These are super cheap and affordable. My dogs love them so much we have one in every color. I love them because when they break I can easily buy a new one.
Jocelyn M.
Jocelyn M.
South Hadley, MA
It broke within the first week of having my puppy around. This company need to upgrade the quality👎
Maddie R.
Maddie R.
San Jose, CA
Super cheap and affordable ! My lhasa apso loves it, we collected them in every color and he always plays with them