BY MULTIPET INTERNATIONAL

Features: -Dog toy. -Combines tough rope with ball into the ideal toy for dogs. Dimensions: -2.5" H x 2.5" W x 2.5" D, 0.2 lb. see more...

• My dog is a chewer! Will the last any length of time?1 Answers
  • My brother just got a husky/ wolf hybrid. She tears up all the ot...2 Answers
  • Would this be good for a puppy and do the strings come apart over...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Claudia M.
Duluth, GA
HAH! finally found a toy that kept my jack Russell busy for months!! i highly recommend. you can throw and throw and once your pup gets tired and just wants to chew, this is the perfect toy.
Celeste k.
My dog loves this rope ball. She is teething as she is 10 weeks old and this has helped so much with her biting on things. She goes nuts for this toy.
Madison L.
These are great dog toys! One of my dogs destroys toys in a matter of seconds but these take her longer because the rope is tougher. Worth the money
#nerdygirl ..
This toy rips up easily and is also bad for dogs. In our family we never use string or rope toys. If a pet swallows it is can hurt their intestines.
Paige D.
Ottawa, IL
Fantastic my dog loves these!! He never stops playing with them. Doesn't even need another puppy as a friend, all he does it play with these!!ūüíó
Christian B.
DECATUR, IL
I have this ball for my 2 pits and they absolutely love it. They play with it all the time. I am so happy that i bought this toy for my dogs.
Diana O.
Tarrytown, NY
This is the favorite toy of my dog he can spend a lot of time playing with this. The good thing is that it's not easy for him to eat it.
Mileesia S.
Shreveport, LA
Talk about bundles of fun, my Chorkie absolutely loves this ball. The good thing is that it can't be undone. An awesome buy!
Mindy C.
West Memphis, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Great fun for large dogs. It holds up to my pit bulls. Also great for fetch. My dogs love trying to tear it to pieces.
Andrea M.
San Juan
I have large dogs and there will bring any toy they make it look so easy but this story will last them a long time
Adriane C.
Hutto, TX
Is this tough enough for a lab?
Ashley W.
Upper Lake, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My brother just got a husky/ wolf hybrid. She tears up all the other dog's toys. How durable is this?
Danielle S.
Centreville, VA
Will this last for dogs who like to chew things up??
Renee H.
Anniston, AL
Would this be good for a puppy and do the strings come apart over time?
Emily R.
Oxnard, CA
If i were to buy this would my dog tear it up because she just happens to do that with every toy she gets