BY MULTIPET INTERNATIONAL

Features: -Dog toy. -Combines tough rope with ball into the ideal toy for dogs. Dimensions: -2.5" H x 2.5" W x 2.5" D, 0.2 lb. see more...

• My dog is a chewer! Will the last any length of time?1 Answers
  • My brother just got a husky/ wolf hybrid. She tears up all the ot...1 Answers
  • Would this be good for a puppy and do the strings come apart over...1 Answers
Mileesia S.
Shreveport, LA
Talk about bundles of fun, my Chorkie absolutely loves this ball. The good thing is that it can't be undone. An awesome buy!
Mindy C.
West Memphis, AR
Pet Lover Expert
Great fun for large dogs. It holds up to my pit bulls. Also great for fetch. My dogs love trying to tear it to pieces.
Andrea M.
San Juan
I have large dogs and there will bring any toy they make it look so easy but this story will last them a long time
Emma F.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
We got these for our cat and they ended up being used most by our dog! She loves to play fetch and when she wants to rest and chew on it instead, it doesn't come apart, or get ripped apart by her!
Heather N.
My dogs love knot toys whether I'm throwing it or they're playing amongst themselves. The only thing I dislike is that they unravel kind of easy and can be pulled apart by a determined puppy.
Claudia M.
Duluth, GA
HAH! finally found a toy that kept my jack Russell busy for months!! i highly recommend. you can throw and throw and once your pup gets tired and just wants to chew, this is the perfect toy.
Madison L.
These are great dog toys! One of my dogs destroys toys in a matter of seconds but these take her longer because the rope is tougher. Worth the money
Amber M.
Streator, IL
My dog loves this toy!!!! He has tons of toys but this is the one he always goes to first. He tends to tear apart anything that resembles a rope but these last for a while, they are pretty well made
Courtney T.
Salisbury, NC
We have this toy for our dogs and it has really lasted a long time. They haven't been able to tear it up like some of the other ones. It doesn't bounce but the durability is nice especially for the chewers.
Tammy L.
Elk Point , AB
Pet Lover Expert
My two year old Maltese Toy Poodle cross Stella has one of these and absolutely loves it. She likes the knotted fabric and chews on it constantly, I think she may be cleaning her teeth..? Haha. She has had it for quite some time, and it has not once frayed or become disheveled! It's a great purchase for small dogs! And if it gets gross, you can throw it in the washer!
Adriane C.
Hutto, TX
Is this tough enough for a lab?
Danielle S.
Centreville, VA
Will this last for dogs who like to chew things up??
Cait H.
Clayton, NJ
How long do these typically last for bigger dogs and where can I find them?
Karen S.
My dog is a chewer! Will the last any length of time?
Jenni R.
Larose, LA
How Durable is this product? My dog seems to tear up any toy I buy.