BY MULTIPET INTERNATIONAL

Features: -Dog toy. -Combines tough rope with ball into the ideal toy for dogs. Dimensions: -2.5" H x 2.5" W x 2.5" D, 0.2 lb. see more...

• My dog is a chewer! Will the last any length of time?1 Answers
  • My brother just got a husky/ wolf hybrid. She tears up all the ot...1 Answers
  • Would this be good for a puppy and do the strings come apart over...1 Answers
Melissa B.
Rockford , MI
Pet Lover Expert
I bought my dog Nala this recently and don’t get me wrong she loved that she got a new toy but she wasn’t quite sure what to do with it, the toy doesn’t bounce, when you throw the toy it lands heavy overall. I wish it weighed messed or came in smaller sizes to fit my dog. I would recommend to anyone with a big size dog and to anyone who goes outside a ton. The product wouldn’t be good for playing catch indoors and isn’t good for a smaller size dog! Multipet International 2-1/2 Nuts For Knots Dog Toy
Harleigh W.
New Britain, CT
I got this ball for my pitbull & she absolutely loves it! We've had it for about 6 months now & I haven't noticed any tears of fraying, so super durable! It's withstood the weather as well (rain, snow)!
Shyanne H.
Hooksett, NH
My dog loves this ball. We have had it for two years and it is still in tact. She's a 63 pound blue tick coonhound mix. We bought it right at Walmart for like $5 it keeps her occupied and it's easy for us to play with it with her
Hannah G.
Agoura Hills, CA
I don't absolutely loves playing with any type of toy like this. He loves pulling at the ropes especially when he was going through his teething phase. This toy really helps to get rid of any excess energy he may have and I love throwing around the ball with him outside.
Katie S.
This was one of the first "ball" toys I got for my Daisy & she loved it! We had to retire it and bought her a new one and we really enjoy them because she can be rough with toys but these have been strong enough to last with her crazy self!
Christina B.
N Royalton, OH
This is my dogs favorite ball to play fetch with. I have a lab and it's a perfect size for his mouth and also safe enough to throw around in the house. It is also very soft on the teeth and does not seem to fray.
#nerdygirl ..
This toy rips up easily and is also bad for dogs. In our family we never use string or rope toys. If a pet swallows it is can hurt their intestines.
Paige D.
Ottawa, IL
Fantastic my dog loves these!! He never stops playing with them. Doesn't even need another puppy as a friend, all he does it play with these!!💗
Christian B.
DECATUR, IL
I have this ball for my 2 pits and they absolutely love it. They play with it all the time. I am so happy that i bought this toy for my dogs.
Diana O.
Tarrytown, NY
This is the favorite toy of my dog he can spend a lot of time playing with this. The good thing is that it's not easy for him to eat it.
Adriane C.
Hutto, TX
Is this tough enough for a lab?
Danielle S.
Centreville, VA
Will this last for dogs who like to chew things up??
Cait H.
Clayton, NJ
How long do these typically last for bigger dogs and where can I find them?
Karen S.
My dog is a chewer! Will the last any length of time?
Jenni R.
Larose, LA
How Durable is this product? My dog seems to tear up any toy I buy.