BY MULTIPET INTERNATIONAL

12 inches, Floppy Loofa Light Weight Unstuffed Dog Toy, The #1 Selling Loofa Is Now Available In A Unstuffed Toy With No Plush Stuffing With Multiple Noisemaking Squeakers, 5 Assorted Colors, These Toys Are Great For Tug & Play With No Mess. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Rebecca C.
Quinlan, TX
I have this one for my puppy Sally and she is in love with the thing! I got it because It isn't filled with all that fluffy cotton stuff that they just LOVE to tear out and throw all over the place! She grabs this thing and plays Tug-O-War with me all the time and then I let her win and she runs over to her bed and chews on it until its squeaks.
Dawn U.
I have a medium sized one of these for my large dog. She loves it. All the cotton and squeaker in it is now removed by her chewing but the outside fabric is still holding up for a good tug toy. It's worth the couple of bucks you pay for it. It's a fun sling and tug toy.
Laura B.
My dog loves these. however they do fall apart easily. once she has chewed off the ears and some of the stuffing its not as bad. ive already had to buy two of these. the current one is kinda bad and it is about time to get her a new one.
Loni  C.
Poland, OH
My dogs absolutely adore these! I even got a few for Christmas gifts for some friends' pups and it's a quick and easy favorite of theirs as well! Great toy!
Jessica J.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Not meant for heavy chewers. Our dog can rip this apart in about 5 minutes. It's a overall good toy.