BY MULTIPET INTERNATIONAL #12 in Dog Toys

Multipet Lamb Chop Dog Toy - Plush Dog Toy & Squeaker Dog ToyIt's Lamb Chop, the adorable little lamb made famous by the Shari Lewis' PBS show, Lamb Chop's Play-Along. Even if your canine pal doesn't watch the show, the Multipet Lamb Chop Dog Toy can still become your dog's favorite plaything. This plush dog toy can make a wonderful toss and fetch toy or a snuggle toy for your pet. The Lamb Chop squeaker dog toy is incredibly soft and comes with floppy ears, furry eye lashes, and round, red feet. Your dog won't be able to resist picking up this plush dog toy and bringing it everywhere. The Multipet Lamb Chop Dog Toy can encourage healthy play and exercise. Toss this squeaker dog toy across the room and watch your pooch eagerly chase after it. Fetch is a great way to disguise exercise as play. The game of fetch supports your dog's health and can also help your pet burn excess energy. The Multipet Lamb Chop Dog Toy can also make a good everyday toy for your dog. Many canines develop strong affections for their favorite toys. This Lamb Chop plush dog toy can serve as a snuggle toy for and a stress reliever. Lamb Chop comes with multiple squeakers that will delight your dog. You dog will enjoy biting down on Lamb Chop's round red paws and hearing this toy squeak in response. Chewing is a natural behavior in dogs and can help your pooch relieve stress and boredom. This squeaker dog toy is lightweight enough to appeal to dogs of many sizes. Even smaller breeds of dogs can grab onto Lamb Chop and tug the toy around the house with ease. Don't be surprised if Lamb Chop quickly becomes your dog's favorite toy. see more...

Multipet International 10 Lamb Chop
  • "I LOVED this and the nostalgia it brought but unfortunately, it did not last very long against my lab mix." in 1 review
  • "He loved it but I didn't because it didn't last very long" in 1 review
  • "Mine with play fetch with it and we haven't had many problems." in 1 review
Brandy G.
Brandy G.
We love this toy and my dog sleeps with it. I will say that this is our second lamby because the first one didn't last long. my dog is now 1 and a bit more chill and she sleeps with it every night and chews on it in a much more delicate manner so maybe not for puppies if you don't want it to be eaten? That being said, my 1 year old poodle loves her lamby and literally lays on it as a pillow every night. So sweet! From petco and very inexpensive.
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Chagrin Falls, OH
Something about this lamb... I have two English bulldogs and this is their bedtime toy. It calms them completely. Besides it being adorable, at around $10.00/ lamb (for the standard size) it's not bad. It's not indestructible like some of the kong toys and has a squeaker in every paw and in the body, so if you have a chewer, I may go in another direction.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Marshall, AR
Lammie!! Oh my god! My friend bought this for her English Bulldog and it was her favorite toy. She was very protective over it and would never let anybody touch it. Her dog would grab her Lammie and suckle on it (she was bottle fed since birth..so it's normal). I don't know what happened to that toy but I love to purchase that sweet dog another one! 😍
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Howell, MI
My dog loves this. I loved it when I saw it in the store and I was trying to figure out if I should get it for her or me LOL. She rolled around with it and played with it for a couple of days then stored it in her cubby. I recommend this toy to anyone who has a dog that is active and loves toys. You can find it at Target, Walmart, and Petsmart.
Katy M.
Katy M.
My little dog loves this toy! She carries it around like her little puppy. However, my big dog completely destroyed hers. I would recommend this dog toy for a small breed that does not tear their toys to shreds. I do continue buying this toy to replace the dirt-covered, soggy toys the little one loves so much.
Kara B.
Kara B.
Holly Springs, NC
My dog loves this toy! It is one of her favorites & has been since she was a young puppy. I found this at Walmart. It was extremely cheap & it has lasted a long time. This was one of the very first toys I bought her & I would have never guessed that she would love it as much as she has.
Jordan K.
Jordan K.
Saint Albans, VT
This is my dogs favorite toy! She plays with it every night. It met all of my expectations because my dog loves it! I bought it at Walmart. It was not pricey I think it was 7 dollars. I would recommend it to pet owners with medium/small sized dogs.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Advance, NC
My yorkie loves his lamb chops. By far his favorite toy and I've bought him multiple. This toy sells out so quick where I live. Great for small breeds. Always wants to play with it. They come in multiple sizes so try it out!
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Park Ridge, IL
Pet Lover Expert
I don't know why, but this is my dog's favorite toy of all time. The only down side, it does not last! It fell apart very quickly which made my dog extremely sad. :-(
Crystal A.
Crystal A.
I bought this for my German Shepard puppy when she was tiny. She still loves it at four months old, even with its missing ear. For me, it brings back old memories!