BY MULTIPET

A cozy hideaway that makes birds feel warm, safe and secure. Happy Hut clips to the top or side of the cage. Made of soft, machine washable fabric. Small (7") is suitable for Parakeets, Lovebirds and comparable birds. see more...

Joanne M.
Valley Stream, NY
I had this for my peach-faced lovebird when she was still alive, and she loved it. Good quality and held up very well to her abuse! She loved to sit in it as a cozy little hideout.
Juliette C.
Even though this is mostly used for birds I bought this for my pet hedgehog since she loves a little hiding place! this is the only place she sleeps in! It's at a great price that won't break the bank!
Priscilla K.
Peoria, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My conures think this is the best toy ever! They love to snuggle up inside of here together at night and sleep. And they love to play in this during the day!
Amber D.
Toledo, OH
It's used for birds I don't have one but my friends does and I think that it is pretty awesome
Amber V.
Osseo, WI
What is this? I tried to zoom in on the image and read it, but you can't really..
Hazel G.