BY FABULOSO

An all-purpose cleaner. Cleans floors, bathrooms, kitchens, walls and other surfaces. Pleasant, long-lasting aroma. Application: All-Purpose; Bathrooms; Kitchen; Applicable Material: Ceramic; Fiberglass; Glass; Metal; Plastic; Vinyl; Hard Surfaces;... see more...

Candi B.
Port St Lucie, FL
I absolutely love Fabuloso Multi-Purpose Cleaner - Lavender Scent - 56 oz & they use to have a green apple one that I loved even more, but can't find. It really cleans & smells so nice. Even my mom uses it.
Taryn W.
Leander, TX
It's cheap and a little goes a long way! Sometimes I just fill the sink with hot water and let it freshen the house as an air freshener. It gets an A+ in my book! I just haven't tried any other scent. I can't wait!! 😊😊
Dalgerys A.
This product seemed very good since I have obtained very good results for my home and I love it, it is incredible
Jennifer B.
Santo Domingo
Tiene un olor muy ricoFabuloso Multi-Purpose Cleaner en mi hogar, no puede faltar mi mistolin fabuloso!