Multi-Purpose Epsom Salt, 8 lbs uploaded by Viktoriya B.

BY GENERIC

Multi-Purpose Epsom Salt: Multiple uses Resealable zip-lock closure see more...

Erica L.
Lewisport, KY
I love this epsom salt. I use essential oils so this is the perfect way to allow me to use them in the bath. This brand dissolves nicely and does not clump in the bag in between uses. It is usually very cheap, along with being very easy to find in most major stores.
andrea a.
Dalton, GA
I love Epsom Salts. I use them in my bath once or twice a week. It helps my aches and pains and it also helps my skin become soft. Its probably the most gentle thing I've used in my bath or on my body to help it stay soft. It's so very worth trying. It helps with my cramps or my dry skin. I highly recommend it!
Viktoriya B.
The most amazing products for all those mammas out there who have back pain from lifting and carrying your little ones around all day long, this product helped me though my pregnancy and though all the back pains after my pregnancy and now while I carry my 23 pound baby all day long :)
Megan M.
Republic, PA
Great for a foot soak or emurse your full body in warm water a a handful of this Epsom salt for the most relaxing bath of your life. It's even great for aches and pains plus the scent is very mild! Works for a great scrub and exfoliant as well. Highly recommend.
Jessica R.
Laguna Niguel, CA
Whenever I am sore or after an intense workout I take a warm bath an soak my aches away. There are definitely other brands with added essential oils/scents that I've been meaning to try.. in the meantime I add a few drops of tea tree oil to help relax.
Kevin L.
Hollywood, FL
I like to spend my weekends Outdoors working on my garden and house. Using Epsom Salt in the bath really helps with the sore muscles and aches. Guys, take a hot bath in Epsom salt.
Katie S.
I didn't learn about Epsom salt until I was about 18 or 19. I use about a cup and a half in my bath about once a week.
It is very cheap and easy to find in any grocery store. I buy mine in Walmart!

I search through Pintrest to find new idea about how people use them. Some people drink it in hot water as a (very gross) laxative. Most I have seen use it to soak store muscles or to soak to heal small cuts and bruises.

This is one of the most versatile products in my home and I use it every week.
Lori N.
Multi- Purpose Epsom Salt relieves aches, pains and stress too. I have no complaints with this product it works well. This product can be used as a laxative, or you can also make your own DIY homemade bath salts with different oils. I stocked up on the 8Lb Bag. so I don't have to keep running back to the store.
Jennifer B.
San Tan Vly, AZ
There are endless benefits that come from the use of Epsom salts. I've been using this one for years and recently started pouring a little in my kids' bath bath right before bed. It makes them very calm and relaxed to get a better sleep that night
Ariel G.
Fair Grove, MO
I don't know what Id do without Epsom salts!! They were a must have for my pregnancy and afterbirth care, great for when I'm sore and under the weather, and great booster for my garden! Love our Epsom salts!