Add a Photo

By CHEERIOS
#150 in Cereal

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photo (1)
Denise K.
Denise K.
Racine , WI

Cheerios have always been a staple in our house. They're easy to take with you on-the-go and they taste delicious. Peanut Butter Multi Grain Cheerios are the cheerio of choice for my kids. They love the different colored cheerios (from the multi-grain and the peanut butter) and they are peanut butter aficionados, so these are a perfect match! Cheerios in general are a great starter food for babies wanting to exert some self-feeding and independence at the dining room table.
monica c.
monica c.
Lake worth, Fl

Love this cereal I use to eat it it's really good my kids do still eat it I just recently got 2 boxes of them today @publix I like them because it has a little sweet taste to it but isn't so sweet like others. I usually grave a ziplock Bag and put some in it to go for my kids and they enjoy eating them in the car. I will keep buying more!! grate I recamend!!
Abby S.
Abby S.
Franklin, Ma

I mean Cheerios can't do anything wrong. My favorite way to eat these is without milk just in a baggie on my way to work. They're filling without being crazy sweet and still have that wholesome feel that Cheerios has always offered . I wish I could find these in the store though, I only see them occasionally.
andrea b.
andrea b.
Dalton, GA

I feed these to my one year old for snack on the go because they are healthy and he loves them. He loves to have them in the mornings if were out in the store or riding to pay bills. They're very soft for him, since he has little teeth. I would definitely recommend these to others for yourselves or children.
Lara G.
Lara G.
Austin, TX

THESE buddies. I don't even like peanut butter, but they are the adult answer to not having your mouth ripped open by other peanut butter cereal (cough, captain crunch). Mild enough that I don't feel like I'm eating a full on PBJ, minus the J, but add a little more flavor to a morning meal or mid day snack.
Dusty K.
Dusty K.
Lebanon, OH

Anything peanut butter in my house is a hit. I am the only one in our household that isn't a huge peanut butter fan, and I still love Cheerios Multigrain Peanut Butter cereal. It's not overwhelmingly peanut buttery, which is why I personally love it. It's great for our Kindergartner and our 1 year old!
Brandie S.
Brandie S.
Minden, LA

Im a big peanut butter fan so I thought these sounded yummy and healthier since they are multi grain. I wasn't blown away but they are good. They are a healthier choice than other things and they do make a great snack for kids just served dry. I don't think I would buy them for myself again though.
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Springfield, MO

SO GOOD! Tastes similar to peanut butter captain crunch but healthier for you. I like this cereal with milk or just eaten dry. It is a great snack or breakfast. I would highly recommend as a delicious way to get whole grains in your diet. Anyone who like peanut butter would enjoy this product
Raeanne B.
Raeanne B.

I love this cereal, I love peanut butter flavoured cereals and this is one of my favourite kinds. I think it's a healthy choice and I like the flavour. I usually pick this kind when I'm buying cereal and I eat it pretty regularly. Also they don't get soggy right away which is always a bonus.
Kit H.
Kit H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT

HOLY GUACAMOLE! I love Cheerios, I usually stay with Honey Nut Cheerios but these are DELICIOUS. I poured a bowl for my daughter and took a bite expecting them to be kind of gross and they were actually really good. They beat the heck out of other PB cereals like captain crunch and Reese's!
Brianna C.
Brianna C.

Where can I find this??
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Ontario

Do you think cutting up a banana and putting it in withy cereal would be a good idea. I think the combination would taste great.
Horace B.
Horace B.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Does this cereal have an authentic peanut butter flavor?
shawina e.
shawina e.
Brooklyn, NY

How tasty are these, I've never seen this at my local grocery store

Join Now