Multi Grain Cheerios Peanut Butter uploaded by Dusty K.

BY CHEERIOS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
For a peanut butter lover like myself, these are awesome!!! They're great by themselves as a snack or in a big bowl of cereal. I enjoy letting the cheerios soak in the milk for a little bit until they become a tad softer and the milk becomes peanut butter-y.
Gabby D.
Souderton, PA
I love peanut butter and I love cheerios! Put both of these together and you get perfection! They're so filling and I always find myself repurchasing this. The flavor is outstanding.
AMANDA K.
Winthrop Hbr, IL
I can not find these anywhere anymore in my area! I'm not sure if the cereal in this flavor was discontinued or what, but let me tell you!! This is hands down my favorite cereal. Every time I go to the grocery store, I go to the cereal aisle just to look for this specific product. When you bite into the cereal, it tastes like peanut butter melting right into your mouth (without having the trouble of smacking the peanut butter off the top of your mouth) it's the best of both worlds! If you're lucky enough to get your hands on it, I highly recommend you buy this product!
Abby S.
Franklin, MA
I mean Cheerios can't do anything wrong. My favorite way to eat these is without milk just in a baggie on my way to work. They're filling without being crazy sweet and still have that wholesome feel that Cheerios has always offered . I wish I could find these in the store though, I only see them occasionally.
Kerstin P.
I thought these were a fun change from the original Cheerios, but I don't think I would eat them on a regular basis. I'm not a huge sugary cereal person, but they tasted fine. I would recommend them to anyone who wanted something fun for breakfast, though.
Sharon G.
Melbourne
My all time favorite cereal, even as a young child I'd sit and eat these right out of the box. Cheerios are a good source of grains. Being diabetic makes it easy to have for breakfast. I've tried every flavor except chocolate (not a chocolate fan)
Megan M.
This cereal is soooo goood! I love it! I personally don't care for plain cheerios that much but than I tried these ones! They are absolutely amazing! They taste so good! I need to get another box soon!! It is a great breakfast for in the mornings.
Valarie R.
These muli grain peanut butter cheerio's are really delicious! I love putting them on top of greek yogurt or just plain with almond milk! The peanut butter flavor is strong but not overpowering. There is a bit of sugar in these but it's not a massive amount.
Sandi F.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Yes please!!! I have been a fan of #Cheerios since I was a child. How can anyone outgrow this brand with all the fab flavours?! It's a healthy alternative for breakfast options and affordable compared to other cereals... send me some #influenster
gigi t.
Greendale, WI
I love anything peanut butter flavored. Absolutely anything. That's why when I heard that Cheerios had a peanut butter flavor I had to try it. And may I just say it lived up to my expectations like nothing I could imagine.
Amanda S.
Ontario
Do you think cutting up a banana and putting it in withy cereal would be a good idea. I think the combination would taste great.
Brianna C.
Where can I find this??
Horace B.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Does this cereal have an authentic peanut butter flavor?
shawina e.
Brooklyn, NY
How tasty are these, I've never seen this at my local grocery store
Lizzi E.
San Francisco, CA
Do these feel you leaving as healthy as normal cheerios? They sound delicious!