MakeupEye MakeupMascaraundone beauty
Multi-Dimensional Holographic Black Mascara Light Reflecting Pigments Light Up Lashes – Light On Mascara Castor Oil to Nourish & Condition Vegan & Cruelty Free HOLOGRAPHIC BLACK

by undone beauty

Light-Reflecting Pigments Light Up Dull Lash Color for a Boosted, Dimensional Black Lash Look. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Castor Oil for Lash Nourishment and Conditioning . Opthamologist Tested. Safe for Contact Lens Wearers. Vegan + Cruelty Free . HOLOGRAPHIC BLACK Shade gives Lashes a Deep Dimensional Black Look .

Light-Reflecting Pigments Light Up Dull Lash Color for a Boosted, Dimensional Black Lash Look. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.; Castor Oil for Lash Nourishment and Conditioning; Opthamologist Tested. Safe for Contact Lens Wearers.; Vegan + Cruelty Free; HOLOGRAPHIC BLACK Shade gives Lashes a Deep Dimensional Black Look

Iss this paraban , phalate and sulfate free?
Start your review of Multi-Dimensional Holographic Black Mascara. Light Reflecting Pigments Light Up Lashes – UNDONE BEAUTY Light On Mascara. Castor Oil to Nourish & Condition. Vegan & Cruelty Free. HOLOGRAPHIC BLACK!
Adriana K.
Milford, MA
I'm really disappointed. I was so excited to try this brand and got a small kit with bronzer and lip gloss included. All products felt weak to me and the quality might be on par with products you'd find for kids makeup. The mascara, goes on beautiful but does not take long to fall off all over your face. I was hoping this brand would work for a quick minimal makeup day but it just doesn't for me.
Nicole L.
Clifton, NJ
this mascara was so unique. the little holographic flecks added such a nice touch to my lashes. loved this product!
Amber K.
Purchased at: Target
I usually don’t write 1 star reviews but this mascara was very disappointing. It clumps my lashes (even worse than the better than sex mascara) and flakes throughout the day. I also don’t notice any lengthening or volumizing. The texture of this mascara is very strange, its almost “watery”. The ingredient is also a bit concerning. It contains alcohol which shouldn’t be used in “clean” makeup products.
Leila G.
Connecticut
This is one of my new favorite mascaras. I love the way it makes my lashes look, it lengthens and also adds volume to them. I it gives dimension to the look that the mascara is not just flat black. I also love the packaging, I think it’s very unique for a drug store mascara.
Stina P.
Roseville
Nice mascara in terms of all-natural products. I usually find natural mascaras to be very flaky for me (like Pixi and W3ll People), but I experienced no flake with this one. The color very subtly shifts in the light to show some sparkle. Over all, this behaved more like a washable lash tint than a more firm-hold mascara for me
Cruelty F.
Pottstown, PA
I really wanted to like this more, but it disappointed me. The gold flecks in it didn’t show up on my lashes at all. There was no sparkle, no catching of light. And I really didn’t notice any lengthening or volumizing either. Wouldn’t repurchase.
Nicki W.
Conway, SC
Multi-Dimensional Holographic Black Mascara. Light Reflecting Pigments Light Up Lashes – UNDONE BEAUTY Light On Mascara. Castor Oil to Nourish & Condition. Vegan & Cruelty Free. HOLOGRAPHIC BLACK uploaded by Nicki W.
I wanted to like this so bad but after many uses I just had to give up. I wanted to review an indie brands mascara verses my cult favorite (Too Faced BTS) and chose Undone Beauty Multi-Dimensional Holographic Mascara in Black. First, I hated that even though they are vegan and cruelty free they use plastic bottles as their component! Secondly the size of the wand is under whelming, Barry grabbed my lashes, and had no effect on either lengthening or volumizing. Thirdly the formula is weak, I LOVED the idea of the gold pigment in the mascara but once it’s dry it flakes! Not only the gold but the black mascara starts to sprinkle all over your cheeks. They definitely need to revamp their packaging and formula because I love their concept but unfortunately this mascara is a no from me.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...