Multi-Active Toner ( Salon Size ) - Dermalogica - Cleanser - 473ml/16oz

A super-hydrating & balancing beauty toner. Instantly delivers a burst of refreshment. Helps remove all the lingering impurities. Incredibly softens & soothes your complexion. Leaves skin feeling perfectly clean & clear. Suitable for all skin types. see more...

Alli M.
Suwanee, GA
The salon size bottle is huge. This product is really light on the skin and does not leave you feeling sticky. It is perfect for really any skin type. We used this throughout school multiple times during or facial treatments.
Brittany H.
This product is amazing, for the price you really want to make it last as long as possible. I am a first time user, it does meet my expectations, it’s gentle on my face and leaves it feeling clean. I do recommend it
Kristen B.
Portland, ME
I love how gentle, yet effective, dermalogica products are on my skin. This toner is no exception. My skin always feels more healthy when I apply a toner before my moisturizer.
Kelsey W.
I’ve tried soooo many toners and never liked them until I came across this one. I highly recommend it. Pricey but sooo worth it!! 10 out of 10!!!Dermalogica Multi-active Toner
Charlie M.
Great Falls, MT
I LOVED this toner. The scent was so refreshing, but light enough that I didn’t get a headache. I noticed my skin (sensitive/acne prone skin) responded quite well to consistent use of this product. I could tell the difference between a day when I’d use it versus when I’d forget to use it. Wish I had an endless supply of this! No joke!
Joscelyn G.
Alta Loma, CA
This is a great all purpose toner that I used year round. I love the size of it as it suits my constant usage. The smell is just potent enough for the initial spritz but doesn’t linger. It also leaves my skin soft and dewey with looking “wet.” Great to set light weight makeup!
Mechlia S.
Roswell, NM
This is probably the best toner I have ever used. The scent is addictive and very fresh. The clarity it gives ur skin is so good and only continues to work it’s magic.
Priscilla C.
Bronx, NY
I love this product. You can use is before you put ur makeup on and it feels fresh and has this wonderful cucumber sent. I always use it and I also use it to set my makeup it keeps ur makeup on all day and so good for ur skin
Shari B.
Aliceville, AL
I am in love with Dermalogica products! This toner is really good and makes my face feel really refreshed. This product can be found at Ulta or found online. This product is also a professional product so it is pricey.
Nicole D.
Charlotte, NC
This a good toner, above average for sure. I usually use toner in the evening after I take off my makeup and cleanse. It helps remove any excess makeup and is super gentle on your skin. Leaves my face feeling clean and refreshed. I highly recommend.