by Clarins

An antioxidant-packed anti-aging day creamFeatures a lightweight creamy textureContains Encapsulated Teasel extract to deliver targeted revitalizing & anti-aging actionFormulated with new Myrothamnus extract to reduce the impact of daily st

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Multi-Active Day Targets Fine Lines Antioxidant Day Lotion - For All Skin Types-50ml/1.7oz!
Bakersfield , CA
Unbelievable and worth every penny.! I saw a noticeable difference within 4 days and while I’m 50, since I began using clarins, I get mistaken for a 30 something and that is something!
Culiacan
The texture on this lotion is wonderful, and it’s super gentle on the skin. It leaves my face feeling very soft, hydrated and my laugh lines have considerably softened. It is on the pricey side but a little goes a long way with this product, it will easily last at least 6 months with daily use. Would definitely recommend!

Looking for your answer?