BY MÜLLER

Muller® Raspberry Chocolate Chip Yogurt.

6% milkfat.

Grade A.

Raspberry with chocolate shavings.

With natural flavor.

Allison R.
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
So good. Great for every day. I found it at Meijer and love it. I will re buy
Keoammara C.
Keoammara C.
Providence , RI
I wish I could find this brand at more stores. This yogurt is so delicious and decadent! I love this flavor combination and they have a lot more delightful flavors to choose from. This yogurt is so smooth and creamy! I would definitely recommend you try at least one!
Corinne M.
Corinne M.
Rich and creamy, this yogurt is a snack you can feel good about. A little more expensive than some similar products, it can be worth the extra splurge. I picked this yogurt up at my local Giant grocery store. I would definitely recommend the Müller brand.
Kitty M.
Kitty M.
New Albany, IN
I've  tried this one reminds me of the ice cream flavor. Just freeze it for about a half hour then you have frozen yogurt
divian g.
divian g.
This yogurt is one of my favorite snacks to eat the rasberries and chocolate is a great combination. So yummy!
Nany D.
Nany D.
É uma deliciaaaaa.....parece que estou no paraiso.quero muito mais..e excelente..amo muitoo quero maissss
Haley B.
Haley B.
Allendale, MI
A great healthy way to get a sweet treat! Whenever I reach for yogurt, I always grab this one.
Luis V.
Luis V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Is very good of flavor although its composition is a little light I prefer the yogurts a little thicker like the Greek yogurt but in conclusion it is a good snack and it is healthy that is the important thing
Molly C.
Molly C.
Taste lovely and the chocolate chip definitely complements the raspberry yogurt 5/5 all day long and 100% a good yogurt
Ashley Q.
Ashley Q.
Bathgate, ['', '', '']
I love this flavour. What I like more is that it's a healthy snack but is full of such flavour! Its a great treat