BY MÜLLER

Muller® Raspberry Chocolate Chip Yogurt.

6% milkfat.

Grade A.

Raspberry with chocolate shavings.

With natural flavor.

Lisa H.
Columbiana, AL
Raspberry Chocolate chip is my favorite flavor. I love that it is easy to throw in a lunch bag and carry for a snack or lunch. Great value
Abriana P.
Escondido, CA
Reminded me of a white chocolate raspberry cheese I so yummy . I could eat these all days this brand has a great bariety
Kitty M.
New Albany, IN
I've  tried this one reminds me of the ice cream flavor. Just freeze it for about a half hour then you have frozen yogurt
jeremy r.
Oakland
Llove it by far the best in its category and is the best tasting i never regretted this choice im so happy i bought it
divian g.
This yogurt is one of my favorite snacks to eat the rasberries and chocolate is a great combination. So yummy!
Janet D.
Old Orchd Bch, ME
Love these. Muller are more expensive, but definitely worth it. so delicious. who's counting calories???
Nany D.
É uma deliciaaaaa.....parece que estou no paraiso.quero muito mais..e excelente..amo muitoo quero maissss
Haley B.
Allendale, MI
A great healthy way to get a sweet treat! Whenever I reach for yogurt, I always grab this one.
Jacqueline S.
Cincinnati, OH
This yogurt is so good. It actually tastes like you are eating a dessert or ice cream.
Allison R.