Add a Photo

By MÜLLER
#791 in Yogurt

Muller® Raspberry Chocolate Chip Yogurt.

6% milkfat.

Grade A.

Raspberry with chocolate shavings.

With natural flavor.

Lindsay T.
Lindsay T.

These are so, SO yummy! Definitely an adulthood upgrade from the Yo-Crunch Oreo-topped yogurts I begged my mom for as a child. I've experienced a little bit of a strange aftertaste several times biting into the chocolate pieces, but overall, very nice, and not entirely weirded out by the texture,
Marisa Q.
Marisa Q.
Channelview , Tx

I wasn't a very big fan of this yogurt i felt like it had a lot of sugar in it or something it was just so sweet to me and the yogurt was pretty runny which i don't like either i rather have a creamy or soft yogurt . Its was also a bit on the expensive side for a yogurt for me
Keoammara C.
Keoammara C.
Long Beach, CA

I wish I could find this brand at more stores. This yogurt is so delicious and decadent! I love this flavor combination and they have a lot more delightful flavors to choose from. This yogurt is so smooth and creamy! I would definitely recommend you try at least one!
Angie H.
Angie H.
Cary, NC

I find these at Walmart and occasionally Harris Teeter. It is sooo yummy and feels like a dessert. Since warm weather is coming, I am looking to shed a few pounds and this is a great dessert alternative. Calories are reasonable and I would buy these again
Corinne M.
Corinne M.

Rich and creamy, this yogurt is a snack you can feel good about. A little more expensive than some similar products, it can be worth the extra splurge. I picked this yogurt up at my local Giant grocery store. I would definitely recommend the Müller brand.
Kaitlin S.
Kaitlin S.
Charlottesville, VA

I loved this brand. I bought like all of them and wish I did before they closed the distributor here in the USA. Pepsi cola was the distributor and they stopped distributing it over here. Though I guess if you ordered it you could still get it.
Kelsey K.
Kelsey K.
Grand Rapids, MI

I loved these things and I was really upset when I stopped finding them in the grocery store. One of the best yogurts I've ever had. Not sure if they're too healthy but they taste amazing.
Lauren Y.
Lauren Y.
Los Angeles, CA

Nice to take to lunch or have as a sweet treat at home. The raspberry can be a little clumpy at first sometimes. They are over priced but there are often coupons and sales for them.
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Columbiana, AL

Raspberry Chocolate chip is my favorite flavor. I love that it is easy to throw in a lunch bag and carry for a snack or lunch. Great value
Abriana P.
Abriana P.
Escondido, CA

Reminded me of a white chocolate raspberry cheese I so yummy . I could eat these all days this brand has a great bariety