BY MÜLLER

Muller® Raspberry Chocolate Chip Yogurt.

6% milkfat.

Grade A.

Raspberry with chocolate shavings.

With natural flavor.

Abb C.
Muller yogurts are very delicious. The chocolate chips add a nice crunch to the yogurt and complement the raspberry flavor. It’s really tasty and healthy at the same time and it’s also affordable. I definitely recommend this to yogurt lovers!
Corinne M.
Rich and creamy, this yogurt is a snack you can feel good about. A little more expensive than some similar products, it can be worth the extra splurge. I picked this yogurt up at my local Giant grocery store. I would definitely recommend the Müller brand.
Lindsay T.
These are so, SO yummy! Definitely an adulthood upgrade from the Yo-Crunch Oreo-topped yogurts I begged my mom for as a child. I've experienced a little bit of a strange aftertaste several times biting into the chocolate pieces, but overall, very nice, and not entirely weirded out by the texture,
Marisa W.
Channelview , TX
I wasn't a very big fan of this yogurt i felt like it had a lot of sugar in it or something it was just so sweet to me and the yogurt was pretty runny which i don't like either i rather have a creamy or soft yogurt . Its was also a bit on the expensive side for a yogurt for me
Angie H.
Cary, NC
I find these at Walmart and occasionally Harris Teeter. It is sooo yummy and feels like a dessert. Since warm weather is coming, I am looking to shed a few pounds and this is a great dessert alternative. Calories are reasonable and I would buy these again
Luis V.
Davie, FL
Is very good of flavor although its composition is a little light I prefer the yogurts a little thicker like the Greek yogurt but in conclusion it is a good snack and it is healthy that is the important thing
Kelsey K.
Grand Rapids, MI
I loved these things and I was really upset when I stopped finding them in the grocery store. One of the best yogurts I've ever had. Not sure if they're too healthy but they taste amazing.
Keoammara C.
Providence, RI
I wish I could find this brand at more stores. This yogurt is so delicious and decadent! I love this flavor combination and they have a lot more delightful flavors to choose from. This yogurt is so smooth and creamy! I would definitely recommend you try at least one!
Lauren Y.
Los Angeles, CA
Nice to take to lunch or have as a sweet treat at home. The raspberry can be a little clumpy at first sometimes. They are over priced but there are often coupons and sales for them.
Kaitlin S.
Charlottesville, VA
I loved this brand. I bought like all of them and wish I did before they closed the distributor here in the USA. Pepsi cola was the distributor and they stopped distributing it over here. Though I guess if you ordered it you could still get it.