BY MÜLLER

Aubrey B.
Marysville, WA
I’m drooling thinking about this yogurt!!! I am OBSESSED with it!! Anyone who knows me knows that I LOVE raspberries and brownies!! The yogurt itself is creamy and perfect and the add in was chocolatey and hit the spot
Lissey B.
elmira
I very much like Muller® Yogurt Raspberry Brownie Supreme, the textures combine well and it tastes like a desert, even though it is healthy! The only recommendation I have to offer is to change the design somehow, I find it difficult sometimes to pour the condiments into the yogurt, but other than this I like the product and will most likely recommend it to my friends in the future.
Kristin B.
Garland
Great taste. Tastes like a dessert and not really a yogurt at all. I wish walmart carried it but can only find at Kroger. It's my favorite mix in and best tasting yogurt. Price is pretty fair too.
#Tippanation x.
Miami
Huge fan of the combination of  Chocolate and raspberry. As soon as I seen it at my local store I had to try. I love the yogurt flavor. The mix in was amazing and very well put together. The combination of the sweet and savory chocolate is well worth it.
Tawny L.
Purchased at: Target
When I want something chocolatey but still healthy this is Michael's so so rich and delicious but affordable and healthy so good I love it compared to other products I really enjoy this one I would buy it again very good
Melory S.
Springfield
the brownie was chewy and blended well with the yogurt...it tasted like a dessert. I reccomend warming up the brownie chunks in the micorwave for a coupl3 of seconds...it is amazing.
Kristen B.
Soooooo awesome! I eat these at night for a late night snack. The flavor is magnificent not too sweet, the raspberry has a slight tartness to it and the brownie pieces are super rich and chocolatey. This yogurt flavor reminds me of the Godiva dark chocolate raspberry starfish, one of my favorite candies.
claudia c.
1060 spring garden rd apt 8 Miami fl 33136
Es un excelente producto me encanta su acabado en la piel lo utilizó todos los días y me encanta como se ve siempre lo recomiendo a todo el mundo y en todas partes úsalo tú también porque a mí me ayudó y me encanta sus resultados en todos estos días que lo he probad
Jessie G.
Wilmington, OH
Lawd help me. Dessert in yogurt. I don't know who thought of it but it's great! I got my boyfriend into eating these (thank god something healthy at least) and now he loves them! A lot of times there is a 10/$10 sale too!
Eduarda M.
Bronxville, NY
This yogurt is the best that I eat in my life, it’s really good, tasty and healthy and the value is not expensive, so it really pays to buy! I always but this yogurt because is really delicious!