Muller® Vanilla Bean Ice Cream Inspired Yogurt uploaded by Kira S.

BY MÜLLER

New Muller Ice Cream Inspired Vanilla Bean yogurt is made with whole milk and is so thick and creamy you might think you're eating a scoop of vanilla ice cream straight from the parlor. Don't be surprised if you are tempted to eat it out of a cone!

Letícia M.
Irvington, NY
This product be drizzled over ice cream, poured on pancakes, and folded into thick, full-cream yogurt. My favorite way to serve it is over chilled orange segments, pith removed.
Ana R.
Muller is an awesome brand! Flavorful and creamy. I enjoy the many varieties. I'm always on the hunt because this brand is hard to come by in my area. The flavor is rich and right on.
riz z.
Flushing, NY
I am fortunate to have a healthy family, a wonderful home and a growing business that allows me to stay at home with my kids. We’ve been busy with home improvements, the kids activities and general life that finding a way to steal a moment or two to myself has been tough if not impossible. My husband has been asking me for months to come up with something that is just mine, away from home that I can do so that I can recharge. But that’s the thing, finding those moments can be challenging. In fact, I received a 1-hour massage gift certificate from him this Christmas that is still burning a hole in my pocket as I type. Those big “Me Moments” for mom are just plain tough to find time to enjoy.
Sarafina O.
Houston
I was so angry when I stopped seeing this yogurt in stores. It was so creamy and so rich! The vanilla bean flavor was very prominent. Everything about this dessert felt fancy. You forget you're eating yogurt! It gave real ice cream a run for its money. Every time I purchased these I had to buy them individually, which is costly if you're greedy like me and buy 15 at a time. I wish it came in a family sized box. I hope these aren't actually discontinued.
Daylin N.
Las Vegas, NV
Review fascinate sobre producto fascínate ,bien sabor ,buena evaluación le doy a este yogurt ,me gusta mucho y lo recomiendo ,sabor delicioso ,y saludable ,snack e excelente y delicioso ,lo recomiendo
Jennifer T.
Yummm! My two favorite things combined! Ice cream flavor and low calorie yogurt! It is absolutely delicious and price efficient, a must have for all yogurt lovers!
Shavonte M.
Amazing. These yogurt cups are so delicious. I feel like I am eating something so bad every time. They are packed with flavor and are super affordable. It is rich and creamy and true to taste. I usually have them in stock all the time and try not to ever run out.
Erin L.
ALEXANDRIA, VA
This is soooooo good! I really like the flavor of this! So perfectly sweet but not sickly sweet. They are a good cost and are always on my list for something different but sweet.
Amber N.
Hilton, NY
This is by far my favorite yogurt but they don't sell them in every grocery store and are hard to find! They are so sweet, rich, and creamy and I used to eat one every day! I have to find them again! They are UNBELIEVABLE and have great ingrediants!
LEAR28018 A.
MMM ! YUMMY !!! This is the best ice cream brand from around the world !!!! Its flavor is super rich and delicious !!!!!! I recommend it 100% for all people , truly the best candy !! I want many of these !!!!!!!!! And quality is great !!!!!