Muller® Vanilla Bean Ice Cream Inspired Yogurt uploaded by Kira S.

BY MÜLLER

New Muller Ice Cream Inspired Vanilla Bean yogurt is made with whole milk and is so thick and creamy you might think you're eating a scoop of vanilla ice cream straight from the parlor. Don't be surprised if you are tempted to eat it out of a cone!

Hollyb E.
Harrisburg
Best yogurt ever! My go-to! I think it’s a little pricy but it’s def worth it. You get what you pay for with yogurt. I buy it from wegmans. I think for the flavor, other brands don’t compete. I’d buy it Again!
Leticia G.
Irvington, NY
This product be drizzled over ice cream, poured on pancakes, and folded into thick, full-cream yogurt. My favorite way to serve it is over chilled orange segments, pith removed.
Deja W.
Springfield
This is really good but it could be a little less sweet. But the yogurt helps with your ph level ladies! Really balance things out especially if you all get BV a lot. This has great after taste as well. Because many yogurts are not the best with that tangy aftertaste.
riz z.
Flushing, NY
I am fortunate to have a healthy family, a wonderful home and a growing business that allows me to stay at home with my kids. We’ve been busy with home improvements, the kids activities and general life that finding a way to steal a moment or two to myself has been tough if not impossible. My husband has been asking me for months to come up with something that is just mine, away from home that I can do so that I can recharge. But that’s the thing, finding those moments can be challenging. In fact, I received a 1-hour massage gift certificate from him this Christmas that is still burning a hole in my pocket as I type. Those big “Me Moments” for mom are just plain tough to find time to enjoy.
Sarafina O.
Houston
I was so angry when I stopped seeing this yogurt in stores. It was so creamy and so rich! The vanilla bean flavor was very prominent. Everything about this dessert felt fancy. You forget you're eating yogurt! It gave real ice cream a run for its money. Every time I purchased these I had to buy them individually, which is costly if you're greedy like me and buy 15 at a time. I wish it came in a family sized box. I hope these aren't actually discontinued.
Shavonte M.
Amazing. These yogurt cups are so delicious. I feel like I am eating something so bad every time. They are packed with flavor and are super affordable. It is rich and creamy and true to taste. I usually have them in stock all the time and try not to ever run out.
Erin L.
Alexandria, VA
This is soooooo good! I really like the flavor of this! So perfectly sweet but not sickly sweet. They are a good cost and are always on my list for something different but sweet.
Daylin N.
Las Vegas, NV
Review fascinate sobre producto fascínate ,bien sabor ,buena evaluación le doy a este yogurt ,me gusta mucho y lo recomiendo ,sabor delicioso ,y saludable ,snack e excelente y delicioso ,lo recomiendo
Ana R.
Muller is an awesome brand! Flavorful and creamy. I enjoy the many varieties. I'm always on the hunt because this brand is hard to come by in my area. The flavor is rich and right on.
Amber N.
Hilton, NY
This is by far my favorite yogurt but they don't sell them in every grocery store and are hard to find! They are so sweet, rich, and creamy and I used to eat one every day! I have to find them again! They are UNBELIEVABLE and have great ingrediants!