BY MÜLLER

Sarah M.
I love yogurt, but with this brownies is Fantastic, it's not heavy so I can eat more than one , it's so good, it's kind of a drug
Cyntia d.
PRAIA GRANDE
Uau amor falar desse produto é uma delícia não enjoa é mto gostoso gosto de comer na sobremesa depois do almoço super índico
Tegan W.
Barnoldswick
I enjoy this yoghurt. I am not a fan of raspberry but I like it in the yoghurt and it goes well with the brownie flavour.
Noor M.
Honestly the best yogurt I've ever had, the brownie bits just make it so good and would definitely reccomend to everyone!
Jamieeleigh C.
Clackmannan
It’s okay it’s not the best yoghurt I’ve tried I bought it because it sounded nice but maybe I’ll stick to normal yoghurt
Claudia R.
Berlin
Tastes amazing, love ‘yogurt with the edge’, it’s a little bit pricy but worth it.
Buy this at Aldi, edeka or Kaufland
JENNIFER G.
Love muller yoghurts, smooth and creamy consistency, muller corners with the toppings in corner you don't get enough
Salma B.
Birmingham, West Midlands
I love MULLER. Absolutely so tasty and fresh. They come in so many different flavours. My favourite brand of yoghurt
madeleyn n.
😍woow me encanta los dulces pero con yougurt se ve tan delicioso.I love sweets but with yougurt it looks so delicious
Mahik J.
This tastes delicious! The brownies are so good, this is literally my favourite and such good value for what it is.
Brianna H.
inisfill
This looks really good. I wanna try it Is it good?