BY MÜLLER

Robyn B.
stalybridge
Delicious yogurt, i used to have it for my packlunch and now when i babysit kids i take a few of theese and thy love them and its what gets them relaxed.
Alishah A.
I absolutely love all muller products but this is by far my favourite.
I love the combination of flavours and the way it is presented is just amazing.
Matilda C.
leicester uk
This looks amazing! And it's low fat?? That is perfect! Exactly what I look for in yogurts, I'm definitely going to get this ASAP! Where can I get it?
Courtney M.
Guernsey, Channel Isles
Thought it was going to taste a bit different and not sure I'd like it, but it's amazing blends so well together and is not sickly and so enjoyable.
Becki E.
Stapenhill, Burton-upon-Trent
I buy these for my partner and he adores them, I always sneak one on the odd occasion for a treat. I find them very thick and rich in a good way
Jessica E.
Im a Muller yoghurt lover! I've tried almost every One of their products and this is One of my favourite ones. What's better than brownies??
B͙E͙ A͙ T.
Omg guys this is my fave yogurt brand, and this combo is perfection,I love fruit and brownies so much. Totally buying this again.
Sarah M.
I love yogurt, but with this brownies is Fantastic, it's not heavy so I can eat more than one , it's so good, it's kind of a drug
Cyntia d.
PRAIA GRANDE
Uau amor falar desse produto é uma delícia não enjoa é mto gostoso gosto de comer na sobremesa depois do almoço super índico
Jamieeleigh C.
Clackmannan
It’s okay it’s not the best yoghurt I’ve tried I bought it because it sounded nice but maybe I’ll stick to normal yoghurt
Brianna H.
inisfill
This looks really good. I wanna try it Is it good?