BY MÜLLER

Laura W.
I LOVE THESE YOGURTS!!!!!! They are my all time favourite! I could eat loads of them, I love mixing it together and the yogurt is so creamy and just tastes amazing!!!
Anna C.
Farnborough
This yoghurt is super tasty! The flavours go brilliantly together and it is lovely and fruity! It is quite an expensive yoghurt, but looks like a luxurious high quality dessert! Perfect for treats.
Estefany G.
Miami
Para esos días en los que tienes un gran antojo dulce pero quieres sentirte menos culpable, estos son los indicados y con su fascinante sabor a brownie mucho mejor
Devanne B.
Weston-s-Mare
So tasty! They're lovely to have as a snack or for dessert. It's good that they're low fat but taste like you're indulging. They can be found in most supermarkets and I would recommend these to you if you want a healthier dessert.
stephanie M.
I used to have this every night when I was still part of weight watchers. I always bukj bought on special offer though cause not on special offer these are really expensive and non-student budget friendly.

They do however taste great and the varied texture means that you think that you are getting way more than a small tub of food.
angell r.
Scunthorpe , Lincolnshire
Tasting this for the first time, I knew it was my favourite yoghurt the second I tried it. It's so rich and full of flavour, it makes you want more! For the price, I think it's very reasonable. It's a little bit sickly, but amazing none the less!
Liam B.
Absolutely Delicious, definitely a nice treat for yourself, it's cheap too!

Every local store will more than likely sell this product, and if they don't I would go out of my way to find it! Fruity passion with the addition of a chocolate crunch...
Lou Z.
Gorgeous creamy yogurt full of flavour. Only tried it once as I just found it in the supermarket. Good value for money but next time I would rather just get a chocolate or vanilla flavour as I didn't really like the fruit flavour.
Cheyenne K.
This is definitely one of the best yoghurts I've ever tried!! So delicious and the bonus is of course it's low fat! I'm a massive chocoholic and I love raspberry so two of my fav things in one! I love this!!
Molly P.
Lovely taste nice thick and creamy consistansy they taste so good not pricey at all very good value!!!!!! I would buy this again a million times!!!!! They are pretty healthy and have again good value definitely go to your local shop and buy this
Brianna H.
inisfill
This looks really good. I wanna try it Is it good?