BY MÜLLER

Leah P.
Scunthorpe
My absolute favourite yoghurt going! Tastes gorgeous, smells amazing! Can't go wrong at all! Affordable for those who are really in the mood for a healthy snack! Definitely would purchase again!
Jessica M.
Thus product tasted really good and was really creamy. For a snack this is good but if you like them a lot the price can add up. You could probably get own brands similar to this however I feel this tastes the nicest.
Jack O.
Beautiful yogurt corner, albeit a little pricey. Was my first time eating the particular yogurt but was very nice. Purchased from Sainsbury's. Could do with being a little thicker but would still recommend.
Molly P.
Lovely taste nice thick and creamy consistansy they taste so good not pricey at all very good value!!!!!! I would buy this again a million times!!!!! They are pretty healthy and have again good value definitely go to your local shop and buy this
Laura W.
I LOVE THESE YOGURTS!!!!!! They are my all time favourite! I could eat loads of them, I love mixing it together and the yogurt is so creamy and just tastes amazing!!!
Anna C.
Farnborough
This yoghurt is super tasty! The flavours go brilliantly together and it is lovely and fruity! It is quite an expensive yoghurt, but looks like a luxurious high quality dessert! Perfect for treats.
Devanne B.
Weston-s-Mare
So tasty! They're lovely to have as a snack or for dessert. It's good that they're low fat but taste like you're indulging. They can be found in most supermarkets and I would recommend these to you if you want a healthier dessert.
stephanie M.
I used to have this every night when I was still part of weight watchers. I always bukj bought on special offer though cause not on special offer these are really expensive and non-student budget friendly.

They do however taste great and the varied texture means that you think that you are getting way more than a small tub of food.
Lou Z.
Gorgeous creamy yogurt full of flavour. Only tried it once as I just found it in the supermarket. Good value for money but next time I would rather just get a chocolate or vanilla flavour as I didn't really like the fruit flavour.
Claudia R.
Berlin
Tastes amazing, love ‘yogurt with the edge’, it’s a little bit pricy but worth it.
Buy this at Aldi, edeka or Kaufland
Brianna H.
inisfill
This looks really good. I wanna try it Is it good?