BY MÜLLER

Sammy R.
This yogurt literally gives me life!!! Raspberry brownies are my favourite dessert and this yogurt did not disappoint it is delicious and so affordable!!! Not sure whether it's considered healthy but I highly recommend it as an indulgent treat ❤
Jill W.
Glasgow, Clydebank
tastes amazing for being low fat and has brownie pieces in which is amazing! tastes just as good as the regular ones but is healthier. good price too for a good product so yeah i'd recommend this to people with a sweet tooth!
Lauren N.
Leicester Forest East
Delicious yoghurt! Had a sweet craving and wanted sweet but textured dessert! Bought a pack for myself and it's a guilty pleasure! I bought it at Walmart on my trip to the US and it was definitely a satisfactory bite after a big meal!
Chloe ✨.
Gwynedd , Bangor
AMAZING !!! such a nice tasting yoghurt honestly my favourite and super super adorable, tastes amazing so much flavour !! Definitely would recommend to anybody wanting to try it! You’ll love it and buy all the time !
Stacey D.
Dublin 9, IA
Oh Lord what can i say it's a match made in heaven there is nothing I can fault Muller is always a bit hit in my house from the mini crunchers to these desert like treats love them there so handy for snacks aswl
Liam B.
Absolutely Delicious, definitely a nice treat for yourself, it's cheap too!

Every local store will more than likely sell this product, and if they don't I would go out of my way to find it! Fruity passion with the addition of a chocolate crunch...
Laura S.
Upper Denby , Huddersfeild
Tried this flavour for the first time the other day and what a good combination!! Who doesn't love a chocolate brownie and raspberry!! Plus it's low fat! Would deffo recommend and would deffo re purchase!
Rebekah b.
Plymouth
I love these yogurts because they have the raspberry with them. I love buying these I buy them all the time and the best thing is there affordable. I get mine at Walmart because that's the closest shop to me .
Mel T.
Cirencester , Gloucestershire
This is one of my favourite yoghurts they are really tasty and are low fat so aren't as bad for you. I am a repeat customer and will continue to purchase these delicious yoghurts. If you haven't tried them I would definitely get them.
Cheyenne K.
This is definitely one of the best yoghurts I've ever tried!! So delicious and the bonus is of course it's low fat! I'm a massive chocoholic and I love raspberry so two of my fav things in one! I love this!!
Brianna H.
inisfill
This looks really good. I wanna try it Is it good?