BY MÜLLER

Leigh B.
I love this yougurt, the strawberry swirl is so creamy and tasty. And the chocolate browny bits it’s just like you don’t get enough. Good for pricing and in a multi pack. I would recommend for people and health for kids
Lily W.
Stoke Green, Coventry
I really like the flavours in this yoghurt. It’s very different compared to other yoghurts and it’s interesting to have something different. They’re not too expensive and you get a fair bit in the product.
Anna R.
Highfields, Sheffield
Enough flavour to keep you wanting more, and knowing that it's a healthier option than other sweet treats is an added bonus. The packaging is engaging and the style means it's easy to use even for those with stiff joints
Elishea G.
edinburgh
This Greek raspberry and chocolate yogurt is so tasty and the yogurt is so thick and smooth, the chocolate pieces just add that extra something which finishes it and makes the eating experience amazing, all Muller yogurts are tasty and affordable. Always repurchase
Marina Q.
Duisburg
As a German I love Müller no matter what, but as I grew up I loved the taste so much that I just can’t live without it and for that quality it’s really cheap and affordable, I love it so much. 10/10
Kendall M.
I absoulotly loved this product, it's creamy yoghurt with raspberry through it is delicious enough on it's own but then you also have your chocolate chunks you can add to it! Amazing, the combination is creamy, fruity with that little chocolate kick which in my preference is all time one of my favs!
Beth S.
I love the fact that the yogurt consists of two items, raspberry yogurt and chocolate brownie pieces, it gives you that perfect combination of flavours both fruity and sweet. If you haven't tried this then I highly recommend doing so x
Emma M.
Pontefract, West Yorkshire
This yoghurt is to die for beautiful rich and very tasty compared to similar products. It is smooth and rich just delicious. This is the first time I have tried this yoghurt and it won't be the last and one more thing it's low fat! How fab is that?
Sammy R.
This yogurt literally gives me life!!! Raspberry brownies are my favourite dessert and this yogurt did not disappoint it is delicious and so affordable!!! Not sure whether it's considered healthy but I highly recommend it as an indulgent treat ❤
angell r.
Humberside, Scunthorpe
Tasting this for the first time, I knew it was my favourite yoghurt the second I tried it. It's so rich and full of flavour, it makes you want more! For the price, I think it's very reasonable. It's a little bit sickly, but amazing none the less!
Brianna H.
inisfill
This looks really good. I wanna try it Is it good?